• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a proxy designed and coded

themainman

Ok, I have the domain bypassthe.net. What I am requesting is a nice, attractive proxy design coded with cgi and phproxy. I want phproxy on top and cgiproxy on bottom. It would be nice if you could get it to look like http://proxytower.com/, though different. Something with a "shiny" kind of look. I want "bypassthe.net" and the slogan "Rethinking Filters" listed somewhere in the design, I guess at top. I am asking this to be coded with the proxies I listed earlier: cgiproxy and phproxy.

What I have to offer: $20 via paypal and the domain name pr0xysurf.com registered at godaddy expiring February of '08. PM with questions or submissions. This only goes to one person.

Thanks so much

Please guys, I really need this...

PM me, i would like to do this for you :), i should have a template ready for your approval by today or tomorrow :)

Back