• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a real good PHP-Nuke hosting?

icemansnowman

Need a real good PHP-Nuke hosting?10 MySQL users, 10 FTP users, NO ADS, 150MB Space!

Come and check it out! The Old Fighters Host. http://theoldfighters.com !
/you domain :)
Hello folks :D I am offering FREE PHP-Nuke hosting full FTP access and MySQL access! 100% uptime! Very fast servers! Here is my plans:

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

<-------------------------------------------------->
Bronze plan
5 posts needed!
NO ADS!
50 MB Space
100MB Bandwitch
1 PHP-Nuke requests
1 MySQL accounts
1 FTP accounts
1 Email accounts

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Silver plan
50 posts needed!
NO ADS!
100MB Space
200MB Bandwitch
5 PHP-Nuke requests
5 MySQL accounts
5 FTP accounts
5 Email accounts

Gold plan
100 posts needed!
NO ADS!
150MB Space
250MB Bandwitch
10 PHP-Nuke requests
10 MySQL accounts
10 FTP accounts
10 Email accounts

Come and check it out! The Old Fighters Host. http://theoldfighters.com !

Last edited:
250MB Bandwith and I need a 100 posts for that ? Definitely not a good offer for me.. You got to be kidding..

Edit* You have a nice site design by the way..

Last edited:
250MB Bandwitch is 250GB Bandwidth?? Lol jk but then the plans are abit too low, it will get used up very soon.

Its week bandwith :)
hmmm... and uploading themes maby 20MB week... add-ons 30MB... who have not much to intall he will intall all in week and no need to use bandiwith other week...

Last edited:
charris said:
Were are you hosting this from? Your bedroom? Seems to be pathetically slow

lmao..
By the way will you be upgrading ur bandwith capacity somewhere in the future ? 250 MB is seriously too little..

And the site is down too ,

there are a lot of things you could improve ,

1: increase bandwidth
2: pre-install mods and themes
3:instant signup

if u dont give these things , then i dont think ur hosting will be successfull

I can change my plans a little bit... But stll you wont use up 50MB of bandwidth in one week... You might use it in 2 weeks :D My site is down because Ipower is some 'AS*HOLES' and took my money and closed the site I had a little talk with them and they understand that messing with ICEMAN is not the best idea :D Site is back in a day. :) I think I will put the bandwidth to 200 week at Bronze and Silver plan. My sites are very fast i have seen that it is uploading all in 0.02 seconds :) You may install all by your self... Because you got all access you need FTP, MySQL so There will be no problem to intall all you want by your self, and All is for forum posts so I will intall PHP-Nuke as Default for you...

Back