• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a small free hosting

cnshell

I'm planning on two project, both are mainly used on mobilephone, through WAP service. However, my projects are only coded by myself, using PHP and MySQL, so I wonder a hosting to host me which is tolerance of often changing my code by myself and maybe a long time (such as about 10 days) out of service of my site.

The project I'm doing is a "Money Manager" site, a normal WAP site, using XHTML(Mobile), PHP and MySQL. You can have a preview of my site if needed. The other I'm planning to do is a WAP e-Learning site, for English learners. I will publishing some compressed voices or videos on my site (of course they are legal), and they can download them every time, most of the visitors may be from China.

Just because these reason, the hosting provider should accept Chinese site, also some files downloading (most of the voice would not larger than 350K and most ofthe video would not larger than 3M). What's the most important, the server can be visited very fast from China. To ensure I won't violate your TOS carelessly, please give a link to your TOS to me.

As for reward, I will post on your forum and the most I can accept is 10p/month. However, if I have time and I like your forum, I will post much more on it. Any advertising can not be placed on my site, as I mentioned, my site is mainly for WAP service, any advertisement would make the page loaded very slow and used large amount of bandwidth.

The site is under-construting and I'm preparing it for publishing, so I post my request here and see who can help me out.

My requirement is
Supporting PHP v.5 and MySQL v.5. Using Linux OS on server would be better.
Using cPanel, Plesk or DirectAdmin so that I can easily managed my site.
At least 200MB Space with 1GB Bandwidth (I may want more as the site is developing)
I can parked my own domain on it after the site is created.
Reliable hosting provider, offering me a graph showing your uptime is quite great.

If anyone can help me please PM or reply to this post with your MSN or GTalk. Thanks very much.

Last edited:
Supreme Space can host your website with a custom plan:

512 MB Space (1 post)
2048 MB Bandwidth (4 posts)
1 of each feature (email, FTP, MySQL) (FREE!)
1 domain hosted (FREE!)

For only 5 posts per month total!

Need 2 domains hosted? Only 1 post extra! Need 2 of each feature? Only 1 post extra per month!

So with:
512 MB Space (1 post)
2048 MB Bandwidth (4 posts)
2 of each feature (email, FTP, MySQL) (1 post)
2 domains hosted (1 post)

Only 7 posts a month!

http://supremespace.biz.tm/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&p=3#p3

As long as there is no illegal content, visitors can be from anywhere in the world. If the site is partially English and partially Chinese or another language, I can still host it.

Last edited:
Hello, Im a director from Legend Host. We now offer all of our web hosting packages for free. Yes absolutely free. No Forced Ads, No Text links!

We offer you 800Mb of Diskspace, 80,000 Mb of Bandwidth and UNLIMITED Features. We also offer a free sub domain and free 24/7 support.

All of our hosting is backed up monthly, and our hosting is located on 3 different servers. UK1, UK2 and US1. Therefore, offering a brilliant uptime and speed.

We are soon to offer a prize system for the person with the most referrals. Keep checking the site out for that.

Check Us Out at http://www.legendhost.co.uk/

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A:
200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B:
1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features

For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C:
3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features

Of course there are more attractive bigger plans with still low posting. Also there is a small payment fee if you want to remove the need to post, it's entirely up to you!

Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Drupal in seconds! :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

to legend_host because I can't send PM to you:
so I don't know what should I do to get such an hosting, however I may not do many referrals except my friends as I'm a student and I don't have much time on recommending your site to others, and could you give me a link to your server(like IP or url) that I can have a speed-test.

I can offer you:

250 MB diskspace
5 GB monthly bandwidth
cPanel account along with its features
PHP 5 and MySQL 5
No ads. No forum posts.

Please visit http://onthehousehost.com or email signup{at}onthehousehost.com and include a link back to this thread. Also, please include the reason why you need a host.

Thank you and have a great day!

Back