• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a UK based Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz-Host

Hello.

I am looking for a hosting business based in the UK however servers can be US based.

I am in need of a host that has been around for at least two years.

I need this host to be very stable have a TRUE 99.9% uptime. (proof is needed!)

Requirements:

350MB Space
1GB Bandwidth
Cpanel
Fantastico
6 SQL databases
6 Sub domains
5 E-mail accounts

The e-mail accounts MUST not be strict on what they allow they must allow all e-mails into the in box this is for a retail shop of mine and on-line shop. We are moving from our old host due to e-mail issues and not allowing e-mails from AVG!

Price is not an issue in this case quality over price but that's not to mean you can rip me off i was in the hosting business for many years and know the cost of hosting.

Please reply in this thread or pm OR e-mail sales@witteringpc.co.uk with offers.

Once offers have been made i will then look into to see if there is any reviews on-line about the host (independent from there website)

If I am happy with your service you WILL get extra business. I work in a walk of 13 other shop and they are all looking for websites and hosting.

Luke Bailey

Last edited:
Hi,

We'll be setting up a new UK cpanel server within the next few days.

Can offer everything you requested for £2.99 per month / £25 per year.

This comes with a 99.99% SLA.

Regards,

Hi Blitz,

I'm UK based with servers in the USA,

Our plans start at 7.50 USD per month with CPanel, if that suits your budget be sure to contact me.

Best wishes.

Because most clients are US based.

+ the USD is more friendly to the international market.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back