• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Windows VPS

MikeyUchiha

Hi my name is Mikey and I am making an MMORPG called Star Fantasy Unlimited. I need a Windows VPS for my game and I am willing to pay royalties once my game is published. I am looking to pay $40-50 and then once the game launches you will receive 40% royalties. Seeing as how the game will be $20 each for a Premium account that's a pretty good deal. I will even help out by providing links and offers to users to use your VPS from my site.

Thank you for all of them help you can offer me.

Mikey

Sounds like a good deal but why would you pay royalties to a host unless you are getting the VPS for free?

We can offer you the following options.
Windows VPS
25 GB Storage - 750 GB Transfer - 1 IP Addresses - 512 MB Ram
$35.00

Dedicated Windows 2003 - Web Edition
Dual Core Intel Xeon 3040, 1.86GHz / 160GB Hard Drive / 1 GB RAM / 2000 GB BW / 1 IP - Windows 2003 Web Edition $50

Dual Core AMD Opteron 1212, 2GHz / 160GB Hard Drive / 1 GB RAM / 2000 GB BW / 1 IP - Windows 2003 Web Edition $50

These are custom plans pm to order. Thanks.

Last edited:
@Eclouds-My philosophy is that if some one is kind enough to offer me their service then they deserve a reward. I'm not making my game for the money. I'm making it for the online community. The money will all end up back in my game.

Wow! Thanks alot Zaxi! thats the best deal ever! Pm me for info on how payments will work.

EmpireSP can offer to you our custom dedicated server

PENTIUM-4 1.5GHZ
512MB RAM
40GB ISE
10 Mbits Shared unmetered
40$

Windows 2003 Server Web Edition: 15$

So its 55$ month
Setup Free

Support by msn /tickets

EmpireSP
EmpireSP.com

If you like this custom offer please pm me or open a ticket at suporte@empiresp.com

Mikey, if you still haven't chosen a server, please consider P1Networks.net.

We can offer:

Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz CPU
512 MB RAM
60 GB HDD
2 TB Transfer - 100 Mbps (upgrade to a shared 10mbps unmetered for $10/m)
5 Dedicated IP's
Windows 2003 Web (+$20.99)

$52.95/month + $20.99 = $73.94/month

Please PM me to order & quote this plan.

Last edited:
Back