• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Adult Hosting

secr3tzz

i need adult hosting with :
*50mb space
*20gb banwidth
*mod_rewrite support
*cpanel or direct admin
*fast server

i can put link back or banner on every page.
I will create site like xtelu.com

Are you sure you only need 50MB? You're not going to be able to upload very much content. Your log files would pretty much eat the 50MB right away.

I AM NOT INTERESTED WITH THIS, WHY? 50MB BY MY SPACE IS NOT ENOUGH TO UPLOAD FILE-FILE ASSOCIATED WITH ADULT WEB...
GREAT LITTLE Webspace HIS CAPACITY IS NOT THERE GAN?

Seraphim, do you self rate for Adult Hosting? I seem to recall that but it seems to have fallen off my notes.
Meanwhile secr3tzz Babblehost at http://www.babblehost.com/ self rated for Adult Hosting some time back but you'd have to check their other specs to see if they could work for you.

Seraphim, do you self rate for Adult Hosting? I seem to recall that but it seems to have fallen off my notes.

I still can if someone needs it. Currently my site is down though due to upstream outages affecting the forward services, though the back end where I put the majority of my clients is still good and strong. Would have to process the signup manually due to the front page outage.

Back