• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need an update?

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Hello,

I seem to have been out of this forum for sometime. Could everyone please update me on what is 'expected' in this community for free hosting?

As you may or may not know. I have just launched a free package which has zero adverts, however I fear that the package is outdated. The package contains:
10Mb Disk Space,
100Mb Monthly Data Transfer,
FTP Access,
PHP 4.3.1 Scripting Support,
1 MySQL Database,
Subdomain,
CPanel 6.2 Control Panel,
No Adverts.

Is there anything wrong with this package.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Who are the big players?
What does everyone expect from an adless web host?
Are people interested in joining a community based host?

Hey,

It seems like people now hate to post in forums in order to get free hosting. Your package is excellent, except for the 100 MB transfer. People generally want 500 MB+. People expect hosts to have good uptime, reliability, and speed. Very nice package, notably the CPanel. :)

Well,
I will up the limit to 500MB.
Thanks for the link. :cool:
Jan --> pm me to confirm I actually am able to give out accounts please. :) I'll set you up an account. :)

I know i've offered things before and not come through. This is a valid deal (sound familar?).

As for people "having" to post in a forum to get a hosting account. I don't think thats what I want. I just want people to take part in the forums and help out any "newbies" who may drift into there.

I'm currently very busy with my job as a technical support rep at a certain host. :)

Back