• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need cheap very very high bandwidth host

robert allen

Ok, i have a dilemma. My current host has unlimited bandwith, but they refuse to host my site because it uses too much bandwidth (which is the most stupidest, annoying, idiotic thing i have heard).

I need;
500MB space
150GB bandwidth

I will willing to pay £1 (sterling) a month (willing to pay 3 months upfront). Any more i will get a loss. I can give you 1 link free in the menu as well. I cannot afford any more, so do not bother replying if you cannot get the specs i need.

I will moderate all images uploaded and i will make sure it is legal, 100%. We need a sponser to be honest.

Thanks,

Robert.

As you said, your budget is very, very low. Basically any host that offers you sponsored hosting at that price is basically giving it to you for free so you may find you get more offers if you can reveal how many unique visitors you get each month, what kind of site it is (pcwebtalk.com???) and perhaps offer a banner ad or something like that.

I doubt that you'll get 150GB/mo of transfer in a shared hosting environment from any host. You may need to consider either reseller hosting or a dedicated server, both of which will come at a good expense (not for £1 atleast).

Thats what you get for buying unrealistic unlimited offers, if you want your site to stay online you would have to raise your budget or lower your requirements. Unlimited is not stable. Also was you in a contract with your unlimited provider? if so you could concider taking legal action.

I think if currently you are using shared hosting then you should move towards reseller or a vps server.
Both of them will provide you advanced features with excellent support & services & for all these you need to increase your budget.

Please take look at our reseller plans and see which suits if you want honest fast hosting.

htt://mini-host.com

Allen has decided to go with offlife-hosting.com

you may continue to offer but he has purchased a package with us and seems very content

rebelagent said:
Allen has decided to go with offlife-hosting.com

you may continue to offer but he has purchased a package with us and seems very content

Well that's simply amazing.

And how could anyone be content with their new host after less than a day's worth of testing the waters?

Last edited:
After exactly how long?
Sorry, and no offense meant, but you should wait a while longer before posting a review, you should have tried the host for at least a couple of months first.

Back