• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need... domain... bad...

Omari

does anyone know of a domain registration company that sells the cheap $15 or less domains and does not need any credit card information? i found a $20 bill and i want to buy a domain with it... no checks, but can get a money order...

Mandrake it leaves Omari $10.01

Mandrake and to who it may concern,

20-9.99 = 10.01

So actually it leaves $10 and 1 CENT!

[Edited by dapcgenius on 01-08-2001 at 06:13 PM]

somebody should like register me one of those $9.99 domains in exchange of somthing that can be done over the net, like web design :)

Re: Mandrake it leaves Omari $10.01

Originally posted by dapcgenius
Mandrake and to who it may concern,

20-9.99 = 10.01

So actually it leaves $10 and 1 CENT!

[Edited by dapcgenius on 01-08-2001 at 06:13 PM]

Oops... We forgot to allow for postage to send it in:

$10.01
______

$ 9.68 left... Can still buy lunch! :)

Re: Re: Mandrake it leaves Omari $10.01

Originally posted by Mandrake
$10.01
______

Since I work at a law office, and I stamped the mail today, I know for a fact that postage is now $0.34 because I fuctup the mail before I took it today :p. So he only has $9.67 ;)

What about the envelope?

You forgot about the envelope! Which costs 'round 10 cents (give or take, I think)So your left with $9.57.

[Edited by dapcgenius on 01-09-2001 at 06:06 PM]

Re: Re: Re: Mandrake it leaves Omari $10.01

Originally posted by Nick
$10.01
______

Since I work at a law office, and I stamped the mail today, I know for a fact that postage is now $0.34 because I fuctup the mail before I took it today :p. So he only has $9.67 ;)

Already!?!?!?! I thought that didn't happen for another week or two. :(

Yep it's true 34 cents for postage now

Started today. Or was it yesterday? Well, anyways its definitely 34 cents for postage. They use the extra cents to throw million dollar parties[for themselves (employees)]! Saw this on ABC Worlds News with Peter Jennings.(they talked 'bout it when it was raised to 33 cents)

[Edited by dapcgenius on 01-09-2001 at 06:43 PM]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mandrake it leaves Omari $10.01

Already!?!?!?! I thought that didn't happen for another week or two. :(

Yup, sad but true. We rushed out about 250+ more letters than usuall last week :D.

Originally posted by Chicken

You may post a request to trade your web design services for a domain at Sitepointforums.com (in the Trading Post Forum only).

Are you trying to loose visitors? you know without them you'll be job less! ;)

Actually I moderate at three forums which are all quite different and focus on different topics.

I frequently send people from the other two forums over here to Freewebspace.net and Freewebspace.net/forums, if their prime interest is free webspace or FWP's.

If you happen to want some very good information on promotion and help with code, then Sitepoint.com and Sitepointforums.com are two very good places to learn and discuss this.

If your main concerns are running servers or paid web hosting, then WebHostingTalk.com is a good place to discuss issues related to those things.

Really the three forums compliment eachother pretty well, and it's always good to see members from one forum here as well (and vice versa)!

Back