• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Dedicaded Server

Yes, we all do, but we all know dreams are just dreams. I mean, I want to rule the world but you don't see me asking every leader of every nation to hand over their power to me.

klarth said:
Yes, we all do, but we all know dreams are just dreams. I mean, I want to rule the world but you don't see me asking every leader of every nation to hand over their power to me.

Why not? :p

Seriously, if he wants something impossible, leave him be :)

lol...If he wants something impossible we have to make sure he understands why it's impossible. (You can see from my responses how my parents raised me.)

Yep I'm sure someone will put up a couple of hundred just because you 'want to test' then what do we do with it - oh damn someone wll snap it up - nope.

Okay an offer that you'll pay for $2000 for the server, so no one suffers from your 'one week' request!

You are SOOO not going to get it. That's pretty much a certainty, but perhaps some server companies have a 1 week trial...pssh yeah right...good luck buddy.

Royalwebs, the best you can get is 1 month free service from a provider if you pay them like a year or have a special promotion offer. That's what I got...provider gave me a 30-day back money thingy so I got the mess around a bit. ;) But I am definiately going back to that provider later because if their flexiblility and services.

Back