• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Domain Hosting

riseup

Hi guys I need free host with no banner which can host domain. I find some hosting but I have problem with the host.
Portland.co.uk seems good coz they offer ftp, email forwading, cgi and php but the connection is very slow and always down. :(
Web1000 just for English language :rolleyes:
Hostultra too :D
So I decide to use Fateback to host my domain but I have problem with this hosting. Fateback is quite good but they didn't support for php and cgi. They tell us that they will give POP email but POP email is work for subdomain only and the slow connection is the big problem for me....
So can I find good Free domain hosting without ads ?:D
Any body help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D

Coolfreepages ???

In coolfreepages I found this:

Currently, for economical reasons, we can not offer FREE hosting services for sites in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and other asian languages, as well as Indian and Arabic. Also, we do not accept movies, streams and hentai anime. There is only ONE account allowed per customer
-----------------
No Indonesian language? Hmmmmm :confused2

It's not coolfreepages' fault that they can't get advertisers that will pay for traffic to sites written in those languages. If you speak one of those languages, go to a free host that also speaks that language.

Originally posted by Cracker
It's not coolfreepages' fault that they can't get advertisers that will pay for traffic to sites written in those languages. If you speak one of those languages, go to a free host that also speaks that language.

But can i host a English website but on Malaysian topic like Malaysian Railways? My site is purely in English. Thanks.

Originally posted by darkcurves

But can i host a English website but on Malaysian topic like Malaysian Railways? My site is purely in English. Thanks.

Yes, I presume that would be okay.

Originally posted by darkcurves

It's not OK if you get visitors from Malaysia, though.

It's not their fault if their advertisers won't pay for that traffic. Many free hosts restrict traffic from other countries. Would you rather they restrict the total amount of traffic to your site, like 0catch does? There's nothing more annoying than a site being down for bandwidth exceeded, and it's better to keep some countries from viewing your site than to punish everyone by limiting the total overall traffic to your site.

It's not their fault if their advertisers won't pay for that traffic. Many free hosts restrict traffic from other countries. Would you rather they restrict the total amount of traffic to your site, like 0catch does? There's nothing more annoying than a site being down for bandwidth exceeded, and it's better to keep some countries from viewing your site than to punish everyone by limiting the total overall traffic to your site.
well, obviously not if it entirely removes the country that most/all your visitors would come from.

Oh yeah, in that case, it is bad. However, how many people in these forums really have sites targeted toward a specific country?

They're just a bunch of racists...Would their advertisers really pay for a site in Moldavian or a Pygmy dialect? Apparently, CoolFreePages is only weeding out Asian languages. Now, if they had said: "Only English sites allowed", that would make perfect sense. But the fact that they would allow an language spoken by one tribe of 30 people, as opposed to the most popular language (Chinese) in the world is puzzling.

FYI, there are more English speakers in Asia than in North America and Europe. So now explain to me why advertisers won't pay?

Last edited:
FYI, there are more English speakers in Asia than in North America and Europe. So now explain to me why advertisers won't pay?

Because Asia English-speaking audience doesn't have much online buying power compared to their West counterparts.

Back