• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need free hosting for wapftp

secr3tzz

i need free realible webhost with :
pace : 500 mb
bandwidth : unlimited
Uptime : 95 %.
No post2host.
I can put linkback in all my site page.

I will build for wapftp. Thanks :)

i need free realible webhost with :
pace : 500 mb
bandwidth : unlimited
Uptime : 95 %.
No post2host.
I can put linkback in all my site page.

I will build for wapftp. Thanks :)

No one will give you "unlimited" bandwidth as it doesn't exist.

**Edit: You shouldn't negative rep me when I'm right. Whoever wants to neg rep because they can't read the rules, that's your fault. Read them here: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?f=32

Last edited:
I agree with Schmarvin,
usually only oversell host will offer this, and the host themself do know that unlimited is impossible.

I agree with Schmarvin,
usually only oversell host will offer this, and the host themself do know that unlimited is impossible.

Why not the last part of Schmarvin as well? ;)
People are giving bad rep most of the time when they don't want to hear the truth. And it's common for here as well.

P.S. Anyway, I see you are going to a become a NLC really soon. ;)
My warmly congratulations for that. :)

@eSupun
thx bro.
anyway, i do not understand why so many ppl nowadays is asking for unlimited bandwidth hosting while they do not even use more than 3gb per month.
and when we tell them it is not possible to have it for free, we all get -rep.
we are telling the truth, while they know it is the truth, but yet, they still -rep us...
aren't there's a rule here saying that unlimited offer is not allowed?

Back