• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need free hosting, will put ADS on my site, will design free logos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrej

I need free web hosting with the following features:

- no post 2 host web hosts
- I will be fine with just 5MB of space and 100MB of bandwidth should be enough
- I don't need databases
- I don't need CPanel
- you should have been up for some time, I'm not looking for web hosts that will shut down because you will decide to no longer offer free hosting one day

In exchange I'm willing to place a banner or one link (or Adsense link unit) on my site. However, my site (only a few HTML pages) will have very little traffic (if any).

Please post your offers below.

P.S. I'm also willing to offer my design services for free - I can design you a logo or a banner (check my portfolio site: www.cheapdesign.info) in exchange of the hosting. PM me to discuss more.

Last edited:
Hi Andrej,

I should be able to provide you that now, just tell me what you will use the hosting for... Also incase you dont know, ZoomCities has been providing free hosting in the past 4 years.

Drop me a PM if you are interested in getting hosted with ZC

Zac

ZendFree has been online for exactly 5 months now as of today :D

We can offer you 100MB of disk space and 1GB of bandwidth for just a linkback on our Free Zend plan.

Yea, there's 1 MySQL DB and there cPanel 11 with Fantastico De Luxe, but I guess you don't need those ;) They'll always be there if you need them. There's no webmail and addon/parked domains though.

If you're interested, just order the plan and I'll approve you ASAP.

The revolution of post2host! A new post to host called reqesthost.com!

low posts needed for this brilliant hosting. plus NO ADS!

We are a post2host, just post on the forum for help or for anything and someone will reply within the hour!

Plans that you can choose one of them :- Free Plans
Beginner
space : 1000 Mb
Bandwidth : 2000 Mb
cPanel theme : X3
posts needed per month : 4 ( must contain 2 Topics ) .

Intermediate
space : 2000 Mb
Bandwidth : 4000 Mb
cPanel theme : X3
posts needed per month : 15 ( must contain 6 Topics ) .
plus NO ADS!

** Note : very soon we will upgrade our plans to Expert and Advance.

come and join us now at http://requesthost.com

Last edited:
Hit me up if you need hosting,
I'll be glad to provide you with free hosting and also a free domain let me know.

Thxs

I hope you will join us because I can use your help building some banners for the site.

I have everything. 100MB storage. 1 GB bandwidth. cPanel. I have been up over a year, and I hope indefinitely.

Please join our site!

Andrej ... Check out T35 Hosting. We offer all the features you requested standard. We've been in business longer than almost any other host (over 10 years now).

Thank you guys for your offers. Yes, I was looking for more free accounts on different servers, but don't need more now, so there's no need to post more offers.

Zac & Hamster - thanks for your host accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back