• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need free reseller

Fear_It

Could someone offer me a free reseller account please i would be very very greatful, and i would share the profits with them to offer free and paid web hosting accounts please reply if u need anymore info :D

TheChatter

Last edited:
look chatter get some money then buy a reseller. Its not much for a small reseller earn one! i did surveys with www.gozing.com for about 6 months got $70 and im setting up a reseller. when demand gets high i can buy larger and larger resellers until i can afford dedicated servers of my own its a working progress

I don't think you can get a free reseller but you can buy a reseller of 1/10Gb for as low as $5/month. So, you can try those..

WebCash, could you please explain in details how you did it, how much time it needed and when you got paid etc.

Thanks

Yeah sure.
First of all i just went to http://www.gozingsurveys.com/survey_site/index.asp and signed up as i wanted to make money online for games and such. After two months of recieving lots of surveys the money started rolling in quickly. After a total of 5-6 months i had earned $70 from surveys alone. Then i thought about hosting so i found a reseller a very cheap one. $4 for 2gb space and 20gb bandwidth (they no longer offer this). And now i have my domain http://www.brawlhost.com and im currently designing the site soon to own my own resller.

How many surveys did you do for earning $70 ? Do they pay after 2months ? Also, how long are the surveys ?

Thanks for your reply.

TheChatter said:
Could someone offer me a free reseller account please i would be very very greatful, and i would share the profits with them to offer free and paid web hosting accounts please reply if u need anymore info :D

TheChatter

That's pretty impossible. I don't think you should be starting up some sort of hosting business without having the funds to purchase a reseller yourself.

I did around 23 surveys in all. they will send you surveys via email all you need to do is fill ou the forms to get extra surveys.

What's your demographics?

There was a time when I was doing gozing surveys. All I got was one survey a month. I was wondering is it where you live, the amount of money you make or, is it how much education. I mean really. 23 surveys in two month? :confused4 Is it that you constantly went to their site to see if there is any surveys day to day? :confused4 Or, did they send you 23 surveys in two months? Was that last year? I've read the gozing website stuff that they pay out in 8 weeks from the day you did a survey this year. Last year they paid out in Amazon gift certificates and, checks. So, what's your secret. I'm sorry if I sound so skeptical. I haven't got much from those gozing.com guys. Heck, they wouldn't pay me for one survey that I did because they say they have no record of it. They emailed me link that seemed to work. I took fifteen minutes to complete it. They said they have no record of it. I asked for another chance to complete it. It took a month to get another one sent to me.

Back