• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free SeedBox Hosting

SitePenguin Ltd

I'm in need of some seedbox hosting for a few torrents I'm uploading. I'd prefer to have a good chunk of storage space (such as 50 GB) however I will take any decent offer. I'm willing to post on forums or include an ad inside the torrent info document (so that everyone who downloads the files I share sees your ad).

Hm, I think the fact you're asking for free hosting, and want to upload torrents to it, is quite shocking. Go paid, and go Legal ;)

Yet you still want 50G of disk space. Yea....that will never happen in real life. I'm sorry. That's a whole 2-3 small hosts right there. Why? Because most hosts start on a VPS at about 20GB of disk space. Also, most hosts do not offer 50GB of disk space, even as a paid host.

Yet you still want 50G of disk space. Yea....that will never happen in real life. I'm sorry. That's a whole 2-3 small hosts right there. Why? Because most hosts start on a VPS at about 20GB of disk space. Also, most hosts do not offer 50GB of disk space, even as a paid host.

My host offers a max of 130GB space on their VPS plans. Get your facts straight before posting.

Besides, he never said he had to have 50GB space. That means you can post offers with 20-25GB space :).

My host offers a max of 130GB space on their VPS plans. Get your facts straight before posting.

Besides, he never said he had to have 50GB space. That means you can post offers with 20-25GB space :).

A seedbox requires a lot of space for storage. :)

Most stable free hosts can't support this as seedboxes also cause stress to the server.

Anyways, to the OP, why do you require a free host for a seedbox? Why not just save money and go paid? It's must more reliable.

Last edited:
Well I opened a can of worms. I really just need 10 GB with eventual paid options. I was asking for 50 because alot of companies offer unlimited. Anyway planing on releasing openvz templates with things like cpanel and or direct admin already installed and good to go. The seedbox would just provide me with a way to cut back on my bandwidth usage.

Well I opened a can of worms. I really just need 10 GB with eventual paid options. I was asking for 50 because alot of companies offer unlimited. Anyway planing on releasing openvz templates with things like cpanel and or direct admin already installed and good to go. The seedbox would just provide me with a way to cut back on my bandwidth usage.

I thought as much about the space ;). Hopefully you find a host. You would likely have more luck in the Dedicated Server & Reseller Requests area since it is meant for this sort of thing.. minus the free part :D.

I can't believe someone as well known as Schmarvin would actually slander my business. I have no idea why he did it, and frankly don't really care. The fact he did it in the first place tells me a lot about his character. If your going to accuse someone of overselling at least state the reason.

Anyway, getting off topic here :( sorry!. Best of luck.

Back