• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need free webhosting for cooking website.

BBRecipes

We are partners looking for a great free webhosting site,that will generate high traffic for our new cooking website idea. I don't know much about spec's, but we are just starting out and would like something with as much space as we can get, with a website builder. In the long run we hope to be able to make enough money to buy our own domain, but for now this is what we're looking for. Anyone willing to offer space will be allowed ads and banners to run on the site. We don't mind ads being on our site as long as they generate more traffic. We are also partnering with Youtube so that will also generate more traffic in to our site. If anyone could help us, please respond to this post. I look forward to reading the forum and becoming more learned on technical terms and such. Thanks for your help!!!!

Hello,

I think MilkyHost can serve your site.

For 5 posts/month(kinda easy right?),you might enjoy:
300 MB Space/3 GB BW/2x Features/LiteSpeed Webserver
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin/Zend Optmizer+MANY FEATURES MORE!
NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

Of course,you can upgrade if you need more:)
Our largest package gives you 100GB BW,its possible for me to add different plans in future.I hope its enough for your site.

All you need is just post some simple threads/posts every month.
Kindly visit our site at http://www.milkyhost.com
Thanks.

Hi there,

I think our 10GB.ws free hosting service can help you out. :) In brief terms, it offers 10 GB of space and 500 GB of monthly bandwidth, which is more than enough even for sites with thousands of visitors per day. Our signup process is quick and easy, and we do not post ads on our user pages. :) As for a free site builder, there is one available at www.nvu.com which you can use with any Web host. Our own link is www.10gb.ws. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. My name is Daniel and I would be happy to help you out. :)

How about this. A cooking site is pretty original...for most web hosters. How would you like to become part of the RackFree network. Basically you will be in full control of the site, there will be point exchange between your site's forum and our forum (ex: users who post on your cooking site can redeem their points for hosting at rackfree). However we will help your site succeed, promote it, and basically it will be part of the rackfree network...As for ad profits, we can decide that in the community. We can split ad profits for your site (in fact we can get the google ads by check and send it to you by paypal, if you don't want to enter your tax info and ss number on google ads). Oh and you get as much space/bw as your site needs as long as it's doing well, and we will explain to you everything you need to know about hosting and help you out tons.

Visit us, http://forum.rackfree.net We are community run (no admins, just Teams). Basically everybody's opinion counts, the more active you are the more "power" you have. you seem like a perfect addition to our community! You seem to be a person with great ideas!!!

I can vouch for DevGFX's hosting being very responsive and reliable so far. I'd recommend him over the other options (mostly because the others either don't seem as professional to me, or are on a slow site).

We are currently offering a free hosting account.

We do not require ad's or post to host, just free reliable hosting.

www.devgfx.com

DeV Free
100MB Web Space
2000MB Bandwidth
cPanel With Fantastico
10 FTP Accounts
10 E-Mails
10 Sub Domains
3 SQL Databases

Order here: http://www.devgfx.com/billing/cart.php?gid=1

I can vouch for DevGFX's hosting being very responsive and reliable so far. I'd recommend him over the other options (mostly because the others either don't seem as professional to me, or are on a slow site).
What site do you have hosted with them?

Checkout our free cPanel web hosting plan on our website at http://www.livehost.org.uk

No adverts, no post for host or any of that kind of rubbish!

Requests for extra space and data transfer are accepted when required subject to our discretion.

Support is available by email and ticketing system.

:)

Back