• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need freedomaing+hosting

phpone said:
hello
i'm searching for freedomains+hosting

chere i can find it??
if you have a popular website then .. after 2 month i'll give you your free domain name .... but if you accept google ads..

Yurx.Com can offer the following without Ads!:

Yurx.Com
Plan 3
No-Ads
Requires Posts.
250MB Space.
10GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Please PM an admin for a free domain.

Thanks

XF-Hosting would like to offer you:

Plan 2:
750mb Bandwidth
100mb Space
All the requirements you want, no-ads, NO FORUM POSTING!

3 Mysql databases, cpanel, free subdomain.

PM me if you want sign up now or post a request on the forum where you dont have to register as you can post as a guest :)

Hey,

Goto www.ej.am We have just the package for you! You can have your site setup instantly and there are alot of options for upgrades as well. Our base package is 300mb space 3000mb bandwidth! But you can get upto 5000mb space and 15000mb bandwidth from a little posting on an active community!

You have to make 10 initial posts to get the hosting account, this is a spam prevention method, after that for the base account there is no posting required!

We have a great list of features, visit www.ej.am/pack.php to find out about them and more!

We will give you a free .EJ.AM domain! Nice short and just as catchy as .co.uk!

We hope you choose us!

phpone said:
hello

chere i can find it??
still searching...
free domain+hosting no posts
(second level domain : .info .net .org ...)
ads accepted

You want a free domain name and hosting for free, and no posts? I don't think you'll get that.

phpone said:
still searching...
free domain+hosting no posts
(second level domain : .info .net .org ...)
ads accepted
I think that you are requiring a litle to much for free...domain and free host...:confused4

phpone said:
hello

chere i can find it??

:wave: Sup , You Dont Need To Beg Anyone I Have What Your Looking For Its Add-Free :p just Go To www.Pelkin.com

and it has what u want just read all topics and yea dont forgot to register first and check ur mailbox to comfirm :p

Back