• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Freelance Musician Site Hosting

Hi There,
My name is Lewis and I am a UK based freelance musician,

I need hosting for a website just for several websites, my main hosting account will be for the domain http://lewisbrandmusic.com and I would prefer cpanel and about 500mb of space and a few GB of bandwidth,

I need a hosting server with lots of addon domains and mysql databases.

I will be selling my upcoming album on this website and will be able to purchase the hosting when I sell some albums.

I will be uploading mp3 files (all owned by me as I created them) and will also be uploading other php projects and websites which is what the mysql databases and addon domains are needed for.

I need a host which is reliable and has been around for a while. I wouldn't mind posting as long as the post requests aren't to high.

Cheers

OBOSOR.COM offer you custom plan -
500 MB Disk Space
10000 MB Bandwidth
50 each feature

Please request here with refference this post.

grrr, soo many good offers, the only thing I'm afraid of is that I've checked all your profiles and all your topics posted and you have posts requesting resellers and stuff just from a month ago or so and I'm looking for a host that has been around for a while because I don't want to have to keep switching free host.

grrr, soo many good offers, the only thing I'm afraid of is that I've checked all your profiles and all your topics posted and you have posts requesting resellers and stuff just from a month ago or so and I'm looking for a host that has been around for a while because I don't want to have to keep switching free host.

True.
Also you need a host who hav no problem with mp3 hosting and producing. Onshore free hosts are not allow that.. That means you will down any how.. ! :confused4 Try on offshore Hosting :D

PerfectZ.iNfo is not using a reseller account from any other web host. We have our own servers hosted by ExaBytes.

It is not fair you call these hosters, "reseller". I think even InsanityNetworks have their own server.

Did you get an account yet? I can arrange you one of our 5 GB free plans, we have a slot available right now. Let me know!

I'm fine with someone hosting MP3s.

Back