• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need help finding host for my website

itayab

Hello.

I need help finding cheap & good host for my website - about less than 1 GB space, and about 40/45 GB of bandwidth usage, monthly.

The website is operating with PHP, and also contains Menalto gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) & PHPBB forum.

I know that HostGator have cheap deal for 6.95$ per month (yearly paid), but they only allowed 1 domain reffer for this. I need at least 2..

There is problem to run the 'Menalto Gallery' on hostgator?

I will be thankful for any help finding the right hosting plan/company for my website. You can also send me private message if you don't want to make advertising for certain company.

Thank's a lot!

FuryLIVE Web Services can offer you the following plan which supports your preferred Gallery script:

1000 MB Space
10000 MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Pro & Fantastico
$7.99/month

This is a custom offer so to order you will need to pm me or send an email to admin@furylive.com. :)

Hello,

We can offer you our business plan which will fit perfectly with your requirements, it will provide you with the bandwidth you require aswell as more disk space, it comes with the following:

5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
cPanel 10 + Fantastico Deluxe
Unlimited Addon Features
All for an amazing $10/Month (or) $100/Year
Order Now!

We can provide you with your account instantly after ordering and if your script is not compatible we will provide you with a full refund. We accept Payments via Paypal or Moneybookers. If you have any questions either PM me or email me personally at yellowmc@homingnetwork.com

Thanks and good luck with your search!

* Platform - UNIX (BSD, Linux, ...) or Windows
* Webserver - Apache, Microsoft IIS, Zeus, ...
* PHP - PHP version 4.1.0 or greater, PHP safe_mode must be turned off
* Image Processing Library - In order to automatically generate thumbnails and resized versions of your photos, Gallery requires either ImageMagick or NetPBM. Gallery 2 additionally supports GD and GraphicsMagick
* Database - MySQL 3.x, 4.x or 5.x, PostgreSQL 7.x or 8.x, Oracle 9i or 10g, DB2 8.2 (Gallery 1.x does NOT require a database)

Those are the requirments for the script.

Cheers.

Last edited:
itayab said:
Hello.

I need help finding cheap & good host for my website - about less than 1 GB space, and about 40/45 GB of bandwidth usage, monthly.

The website is operating with PHP, and also contains Menalto gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) & PHPBB forum.

I know that HostGator have cheap deal for 6.95$ per month (yearly paid), but they only allowed 1 domain reffer for this. I need at least 2..

There is problem to run the 'Menalto Gallery' on hostgator?

I will be thankful for any help finding the right hosting plan/company for my website. You can also send me private message if you don't want to make advertising for certain company.

Thank's a lot!

Hi there,

I would be happy to fix you up with a custom plan of everything you need.

1 Gig of Disc Space
40 Gigs of Data Transfer/mo
cPanel with Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited Features such as MySQL etc
Php
Perl
GD
Ruby
CGI
Much more

$10.99/mo payable via PayPal (Verified users only)
E-Gold or Mail-In.

Questions? info@danethicalservices.com

Menalto works without any known issues

VIRTUAL

Disk space 2000MB
Bandwidth 50GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel/WHM control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $4.95 per month

Terms and conditions apply

Plus:

+ Fantastico
+ Excellent worldwide connections
+ Advanced spam protection
+ 7 step fully functional sitebuilder

PeerlessHost can offer you our Deluxe Shared Plan!

Deluxe Shared Plan
4000 MB of space
40000 MB of bandwidth
32 Addon Domains / 32 Parked Domains
Unlimited MySql, FTP, Subdomains.
Cpanel w/ fantastico
and much much more...
$9.99/m or $99.99/year (2 months free)!

Visit us at:
http://peerlesshost.com

Hostgator price wise is solid. For reseller hosting I would say HG over all other recommended above even if you pay a little more.

-Jay

XH-SAM said:
* Platform - UNIX (BSD, Linux, ...) or Windows
* Webserver - Apache, Microsoft IIS, Zeus, ...
* PHP - PHP version 4.1.0 or greater, PHP safe_mode must be turned off
* Image Processing Library - In order to automatically generate thumbnails and resized versions of your photos, Gallery requires either ImageMagick or NetPBM. Gallery 2 additionally supports GD and GraphicsMagick
* Database - MySQL 3.x, 4.x or 5.x, PostgreSQL 7.x or 8.x, Oracle 9i or 10g, DB2 8.2 (Gallery 1.x does NOT require a database)

Those are the requirments for the script, i don't see a reasons why most, if not all hosts on this site will be able to help you!

Cheers.

All the big hosts have the "safe_mode" turned off? this is very important for the menalto gallery...

ahh, i must have over-looked that option. However, i assure you there will still be alot of hosts here who can help you!

Littles Web Hosting is pleased to offer you the following plan:

1000 MB Space
50000 MB Bandwidth
unlimited domains, mySQL, ftp, email
php, perl, cgi-bin, frontpage
CPanel
Fantastico
99% uptime guarantee
$7 per month

This includes a 7 day free trial. Please email us at admin{at}LittleswebHosting.com if you have any questions or would like to signup for this offer.

Thanks, Kyle

http://LittlesWebHosting.com

Hi

i can offer:

2GB Space
45Gb Bandwidth
Cpanel + fantastico

$10.50/month or pay for three months and get discount so you pay: $28

update for this thread:

i checked again my website statistics, and I use between 40 to 65/70 GB of bandwith a month. it really depends..

Last edited:
SHoster.net offers you fast and reliable hosting from only $4.95.
All our plans include:
*Cpanel Latest version
*Fantastico
*PHP,CGI,Perl support
*Unlimited E-mail accounts
*Unlimited Ftp accounts
*Unlimited Addon Domains
we guarantee:
*24/7 helpdesk support
*99.5% server uptime

SH500 Plan($4.95 per month)
500 MB storage space
10 GB File Transfer
Rest is unlimited
Order Now

SH1000 Plan($9.95 per month)
1000 MB storage space
20 GB File Transfer
Rest is unlimited
Order Now

SH2000 Plan($14.95 per month)
2000 MB storage space
50 GB File Transfer
Rest is unlimited
Order Now

We Also have 14 Day Money back guarantee that means you have no risk at all.

Premium Plan

Our Premium Plan at $11.95 with 1 Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee would suit you,

Disk Space - 4 GB
Bandwidth - 80 GB

Included - 24 x 7 Support, 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System, PHP.
Unlimited - Domains

Check out the 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $186.95 included in our premium plan @ Our Internet - Premium Plan

Back