• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need help of someone from China, will pay $20

Michau

I run an affiliate program and someone posted his affiliate link on a Chinese forum. Now I get tons of leads from this forum but they are worthless, they sign up but do nothing else. It looks to me that someone is providing some incentive to the members of this forum to sign up and thus generating invalid leads. But I can't be sure when I can't read this forum. I tried to sign up but this forum requires invitation to sign up and I don't know how to get one. Can someone from China who is able to sign up help me? I need to retrieve contents of this page:
http://bbs.tomatolei.com/viewthread.php?tid=565257
I can pay you $20 via PayPal if you do this for me. I would simply want to obtain login and password to log in to the forum and read this page.

I translated the page and I found out that it requires invitation to sign up. This is my problem, not the Chinese language.

Last edited:
Hi,I from China ,I think I can help you ,you just want a user name and password for that forum ,yes?I can register one for you ,and it's fee.just tell me your e-mail.any other problem you can contact with me by this mail:smile-soho@hotmail.com

Back