• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need help with banner/logo

Hi! I am a new member here and have looked through the forums and read the posting rules. I hope this is the place to ask for help in designing a banner and logo for my website. The website is www.119southband.com

We are a country band from West Virginia. The logo will fit in the oval on the top left-hand side of the page. The banner will go in the top center. It doesn't neccesarily have to match the color scheme of the website. I was hoping for something musical looking (acoustic guitar, etc) or maybe something like a roadsign with 119 South on it. I am willing to consider anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried the free banner maker but I will need the script to put it on the site.

I saw where a similar topic asking for help for a banner had been moved but I couldn't find where it had been moved to! :confused4 If this is the wrong place to post this request, please direct me to the right place and I will follow along! Thanks much!

It looks very cool so far. I would say, how about a road with "hwy 119 south" written on it? Or you can do the guitar thing and put 119 South Band on it and make it look like a signature. Just some suggestions for you.

Thanks all for the comments!

I am very appreciative of your comments. I agree about a roadsign with 119 South on it or the guitar design. I made something similar on the Free Banner site but couldn't add it to the site. I will follow up with The_Real_Jinzo, though. Thanks again!

Back