• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need help

Cheffy

Hello all,
I jus have new small small server with Plesk on it and wanne know how to install php .
At the moment the server download the php files and dont see them.
So is there some one how can help me out to setup the server in there spare time.
I need some that have Plesk of hes own and some one how i can trust .
Feel free to add me on msn p.pc [at] live [dot] nl hope there is some how can help me out.
and many thanks :beer:

I'll assume it's windows Cheffy, as if it was a linux box with Plesk installed then, Apache, php, MySQL, PERL shold have been installed for you at build time.
If I'm right there is a windows installer version of php, but you have to configure it as well.

Plesk installs PHP on the windows version as well. Both PHP 4 and PHP 5. If you did the full install..

If it is windows - go to add/remove programs, click on Plesk and add PHP and other programs.

Thanks,
Adam

You probably forgot to configure apache to serve php files using the php engine.

My IM details are on the side, so you can contact me if you need help, I've installed LAMP on both windows and linux before.

Back