• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Host - For Charity

snareklutz

Hi,

I'm going to need some hosting with aprox 50mb of space, and accepts PHP and 1 MySQL account. One email account will be prefered.

What will I use the hosting for?
I'm planning to start a domain auction, which of all earnings will be going to charity, curreny unicef for the tsunami relief.

Regards,
snare

snareklutz said:
Hi,

I'm going to need some hosting with aprox 50mb of space, and accepts PHP and 1 MySQL account. One email account will be prefered.

What will I use the hosting for?
I'm planning to start a domain auction, which of all earnings will be going to charity, curreny unicef for the tsunami relief.

Regards,
snare

Hi.

We would be glad to give you this.

Come check us out at http://www.iqonhosting.com

We will give you what you need and more.

Regards.

Have you confirmed this and had it ratified by unicef.

It may be sceptical but too many people these days will jump on the back of a disaster to make money.

You carry 2 ad's in your sig for free hosting, why won't they provide it?

People are quite open at the moment due to disasters like this, please prove me wrong and let us know it's genuine as in how you intend this to benifit those you say.

There is no slur on you intended but I've been around for a bit and seen some terrible things during international disasters with people taking advantage from sympathy. We are more than willing to help, and with the correct details a donation button on all our pages plus forums held by our clients whom I'm sure if contacted would help.

Best Regards
Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com

Hi,
How about if we worked together. Would I sound better then. I've already got the domain and the script. It's only the hosting that's missing. Looking for people that want to work with me now.
Regards,
Snare

Back