• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting Again

Radejr

Can't seem to get ahold of most people and some won't cooperate with the deals that they made.

I would rather have someone that has a paypal account I can make payments to with a CreditCard. I don't have a paypal account and is not signing up for one because PAYPAL will not let me because I have signed up 2 times and canceled because I never used it and won't let me do a third.

Space: 1gb
Bandwidth 200gb
Email Accounts: 10 (or Unlimited)
SQL: 2 (or Unlimited)
PHP, CGI
CPanel
FTP Access
No Setup Fee
Offers must be under $19.95 because I can get this same package with more space and more of a few other things for this same price.

All I can really think of. I have a gaming site I get on avarage about 800 people a day weekends are about 1200. About 3 months ago when I checked I had about 7,000 unique people in a month and its probably went up. I use all the bandwidth for videos I host.

Incase you were waundering www.radejr.com is current some links are down because the host I am on now only letting me host my HTML/PHP/IMAGES because of low bandwidth. Thats why I need to find a new one. I am gonna be learning PHP also and making it look better.

Last edited:
Yea, but I have a question about them. They have like 3-6-12-24 month deals you go with 24 they obviously give you the better deal, but when you sign up for like a 3month deal do they charge you for those 3 months and after your time is up do they charge you for those 3 again. And is it easy to cancel incase you don't wanna go 3 more months?

Offers must be under $19.95 because I can get this same package with more space and more of a few other things for this same price.

I guess you have to go with that :)

Maybe that's the reason why there's no replying offers. (FYI)

We have an account qualifying with the space and other things but you need alot more transfer, is this how much space you really need or is this an overstatement? I'm willing to negotiate, my email address is in my signature.

For Webspace I probably only need an actuallality of 500mb or less, but I put 1gb cause thats what people tend to use nowadays. In the bandwidth I use almost 200gb last time I hosted my stuff it came out to 175gb I pick 200gb so that I know I won't go over because my site is still growing and I get almost 1000 people per day.

Well although you use only 500mb you'd probably be better off using a VPS with the bandwidth that you are requesting... just a thought.

Not really. He should be fine on a shared hosting account. As long as he don't need shell access and such, he should be okay on shared hosting. For that price, you might have a hard time finding what you need especially without PayPal. When you are on subscription, you should be able to keep your account.

O¿ONoChancO¿O, if you can not offer what Radejr is asking for $19.99 or under, don't offer at all. With many of your offering posts, you just advertising. Read the rules on how to post offer and when you should post offer.

Last edited:
Hi, Help House Hosting can offer you a custom plan that would meet your requirements for that price. We can give you the following:
1gb disc space
200gb Bandwidth
cPanel
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited Email
Unlimited FTP
PHP, CGI
No Setup Fee
$20 a month
You can see our uptime percentage here (In March we did a server transfer and it hurt our overall uptime %, but you can see that we have had 100% since then.
And you can see our user reviews Here, and Here
If you have any questions regarding any of the plans above, please feel free to contact us at anytime using any of the following methods
Toll Free 1-888-224-3611
Live Chat (8am - midnight m-f)
Contact Page
Forum
Or any instant messenger
Yahoo= helphousehosting
MSN= helphousehosting@hotmail.com
AOL= HHHSalesnSupport
ICQ= 288524014
Skype= helphousehosting

Last edited:
Donny do you have website? Id love to know what amazing host this is that can provide anyone anything for what seems like a maximum of $10/month, because any real host will tell you that that is a joke!

My host isn't very developed yet, and I've just started. I only have a few paid customers. I have 2 servers now, and I'm just trying to get everyone to know my company, and after, I will be able to raise the prices a bit. The origanal plans are much more expensive, but I'm giving out discounts as I go. Other than that, my site is fully free hosting. Actually, I give out 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth for free (no posts required) at my site, but only for Christian related websites. My site is http://theheavenlyfather.com, but it's down right now because I'm switching everything onto my new server. It'll be up in a few days. I'm installing RVskin and Fantastico right now.

By the way, there's RVskin included in the 10 dollars offer too.

Offtopic: How can you manage to benefit from this..? Just curious..

Also: You have a fake whois domain information ( Looks unprofessional for a business )
And... your signature.. Unlimited Bandwidth :confused4

Last edited:
He might be using WHOIS guard that is pretty common. It's a service offered by registrars to cover up your personal information when being queried for a WHOIS.

Well thats quite true.
Whois Guard can come in very handy ;)
If you are still interested, I can try hosting you for the first month. We'll see how things go.
What comes with this "beta" plan is:
1 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth - I'll try to upgrade as you need it, because 200 GB is a hard thing to get with only 19.95
Unlimited features
CPanel 10.2.0

Yup. PM me if you want more info

Back