• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting As Soon Possible

Dj-Buz

Im looking for a host with cpanel & allows Phpbb forum im asking for alot of Space but i do need alot of Bw.I own my domain i get alot of hits here is my stats for this month & last month.

Need:
Cpanel
Mysql
Phpbb
30Gigs+ of Bw
50Mb of Space

jan.jpg

dec.jpg

You can contact me by:
E-mail:buz@dj-buz.com
Aim: Dj BuZ Support
MSN: pimpmanny@hotmail.com

Why do you need 30Gb+ Bandwidth if you arn't using more then 10Gb?
Anyway if you are able to put a anouncement in your forums about me hosting you then I would be happy to host you!

As of now ive use 8.01 Gig,every day theres new members & more bw use.i would like to be host by i would anouncement that you r hosting me.

I can write up a hosting package for 25 Gigs, but I have to ask you:
would you be willing to put a Google ads banner on your site
*or*
if you want your site totally clean would you be willing to post in our forum?

*or*

I could give you 10 Gigs for a Text Link

Just one more thing any host here would want to know:

You said that your site is about:
Hip Hop News & Gaming Community

With all the Gigs you're requesting, it sounds as if you & your audience might be doin' some downloading?

You would have to promise any host you pick (whether it be the host I am representing or whether you pick someone else) that you have the legal rights to upload whatever it is you are uploading to the server and that you have the legal right to display the material that will appear on your site & in your forum.

i would only upload htm,jpg,gif,php,html files no zip files or mp3s,videos just that i have big community on my forum.

Dj-Buz said:
I can put your ads.but would i be able to upgrade my bw if i need it ?

Yes. All of our hosting packages are upgradable with Flexible Forum Points, it's easy. I'll explain. :)

Dj-Buz said:
i would only upload htm,jpg,gif,php,html files no zip files or mp3s,videos just that i have big community on my forum.

Sounds good. I just have to verify that nothing would infringe upon copyrights.

I am the moderator of PCRiot Tech Talk
http://www.pcriot.com

PCRiot Tech Talk is in conjunction with x10Hosting.com

If you'd like to join us, go to http://www.pcriot.com
and register. When you register type in rhianna as your referrer.

PlanHosting Plan 3
500 MB Space
3 MySQL
25 Gigs of Transfer

Code you would use

If you are using the Google ads, you don't have to post anything except one introduction post

If you want to upgrade we have a system:
Forum points are
20 points per thread
15 points per reply
100 points for a referral into the forum

Dj-Buz said:
is there a way we talk like msn,aim,yahoo messangers ?

I don't have a messenger, *but* why don't you just register in the forum, that way you can ask any questions you'd like. You can PM me there. All it really takes is an e-mail address. It's really simple.

http://www.pcriot.com

referrer= rhianna :)

Back