• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting for TV Caps

hotvins

Hello,

In need of Hosting Space for TV Caps. All pictures under 100KB, No Videos will be hosted. Pictures Will Be Hotlinked from only one forum. I am open to advanced hotlinking protection implemented by the host itself so as to allow only my site and one particular forum as only the two places where the images will be hotlinked from.

Space requirement is around 7-8GB Bandwidth Unmetered. Though, the pictures will be office unsafe and sexual oriented, nothing nude or same will be posted. :) since in India the censorship is damn serious in regard to this and nothing nude is shown at all on TV. :)

Last edited:
Hello, hotvins,

Simply sign up at my signup page - check link for the website. Make sure to include your real name and a valid phone number, it's amazing how many people don't... There will be no problem. You can implement your own hotlink protection with an .htaccess file, and if you'd like some help creating one, I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Hello,

In need of Hosting Space for TV Caps. All pictures under 100KB, No Videos will be hosted. Pictures Will Be Hotlinked from only one forum. I am open to advanced hotlinking protection implemented by the host itself so as to allow only my site and one particular forum as only the two places where the images will be hotlinked from.

Space requirement is around 7-8GB Bandwidth Unmetered. Though, the pictures will be office unsafe and sexual oriented, nothing nude or same will be posted. :) since in India the censorship is damn serious in regard to this and nothing nude is shown at all on TV. :)

So do you need about 10GB bandwidth? Or do you need un-metered bandwidth?

Free unmetered bandwidth, that would be quite a find. Please let me know if you find this so I can sign up as well :)

Unmetered bandwidth requests are not permitted here, so don't ask for unmetered. Also something to keep in mind, I know television video clips are not permitted with most providers due to copyright issues. I am not 100% sure on screen captures, but I think it might also raise some concern in regards to copyrights unless you have permission from the copyright holders for the TV shows, which I highly doubt that you do.

Unmetered bandwidth requests are not permitted here, so don't ask for unmetered. Also something to keep in mind, I know television video clips are not permitted with most providers due to copyright issues. I am not 100% sure on screen captures, but I think it might also raise some concern in regards to copyrights unless you have permission from the copyright holders for the TV shows, which I highly doubt that you do.

You have a valid point but then why youtube is having tv capped videos ? Not arguing, just put what stroke to my mind.

why youtube is having tv capped videos?

They don't, with the exception of users who have permission to upload TV clips, like hulu for example. Anybody else caught uploading TV clips risk having the content pulled and their accounts suspending for copyright violations.

Hello,

Our policy has been changed. Rather than instantly removing user accounts when limits get exceeded, traffic will temporarily cease until the next month. So if in the middle of the month, you exceed your bandwidth, the site will temporarily be unavailable until the next month. Unless you contact us and work something out before then, of course. Terminating accounts just sounded too harsh to me when I repeated it to myself.

No one interested to offer me ?

OK I take down the request of unmetered bandwidth. Kindly offer me bandwidth suggestions. :)

I think the point is the same, 7GB is a lot of space - and your not offering anything in return, are you willing to put adverts on your forum & site? Are you willing to post in the hosts forum each month?

You have a valid point but then why youtube is having tv capped videos ? Not arguing, just put what stroke to my mind.

Youtube also regularly removes videos for copyright issues. I had the official video for the Smashing Pumpkins Rhinoceros in my favs, and it was removed. I dont think they screen every video that gets uploaded, so may take time before such vids are found and removed.

Back