• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need hosting outside germany

walhalla

hello outside,

german censorships grows rapidly :spider: and i need small webspace to run an anti-censorship script there.

needs php and 0,1 mb space ;-)

who can help me?

/walhalla

smartagehost said:
Hi,

Smartagehost.com will provide you:

75GB web space
1000GB bandwidth per month
Unlimited addon domains

for $10.99 per momth

For more details: visit www.smartagehost.com

Also your offer is impossible, you can only host 2,maximum 3 clients on one server. How will you be able to pay the server bill?

Regards

Last edited:
nsuk said:
@BelgianHost Sales you are obviously not familiar with the deceiving world of overselling...
Ya gotta hate it don't you?

Overselling is NOT what it appears to be. It's best to avoide any host that uses or even offers overselling as their servers will be well overcramped and the support will not be very good at all. It will also cause the server a lot of issues and downtime.

nsuk said:
@BelgianHost Sales you are obviously not familiar with the deceiving world of overselling...

I know about overselling, but I have never seen an offer like this before... I wonder if people have been tricked into this yet.

BelgianHost Sales said:
Also your offer is impossible, you can only host 2,maximum 3 clients on one server. How will you be able to pay the server bill?

Regards

Hi,

Our company is the only one providing Clustered servers on Super nodes. we are not using one server for hosting for our clients sites there are several (clustered servers) if one was down then your site will be not down and the visitors can access your site from our other server., and this offer is 100% genuine, it is not overselling. We put the limit to 1000GB bandwidth and 75GB space for our clients, and some clients even not able use 1GB space and bandwidth, one of our top most client is using 70GB space and 850GB bandwidth per month. So we think this space and bandwidth is enough just like dedicated servers. So just try our services if you are not satisfied then we will refund your money.

i join as a support with this company, so i am doing some marketing also.

I can guarantee your not the only one doing clustered hosting. We cluster several of the servers we own. Although, clustering has its downfalls as well.

Hello! For $6.50 you can get our plan which has:

Web Space (MB): 500MB!
Traffic (Bandwidth): 5GB
Domains: Unlimited
24 hour help desk
Help compressing your pages
Help advertising.

We find your cause great and wish you lots of luck in your fight againts German Censorship. We hope you chose us.

A kind and helpful team. I hope to see you check us out:
http://dimensionethost.com/packages.php

we are a uk based firm and we can offer you hosting if you can contact us regarding your requirements we will be able to help you

Back