• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting w/ cpanel, 150mb, <1gb bw, no ads, no posting

Madd069

I am setting up my clan website and all its going to be is vbulletin with vbadvanced, which really doesn't take up alot of room.

100mb should also be plenty.

1 gig of BW will also be overkill, but I just want to be safe here.

I do not want to post, and I do not want ads. I will post a image that links back to the host though.

And I really dont like using anything but cpanel. Just so easy to me.

be prepared to prove a VBB licence, and also a barrage of if you can afford it, then you can afford a few more dollars (like 20$/yr) for paid hosting

I can easily prove the license, but I dont want to pay for a clan site. Its nothing big. Its nothing I plan to make money off of. Why would I pay?

God damn.

I bought I vb license little less than a year ago when I was big into making websites. I now dont really care for it, and saw it would be used well in this case. This is my last post until I get an offer.

God damn.

I bought I vb license little less than a year ago when I was big into making websites. I now dont really care for it, and saw it would be used well in this case. This is my last post until I get an offer.

If I'm wrong I'm old enough to admit it till then ..as Super Wolves said

If you can prove it then

We can provide you free hosting.

No ads or posting required. Just put link(s) we give you in your forum signatures, from pretty much any english forum!

Just make a request in our forum.

What would be your reaction to advertisements you can place and customize yourself?

I have PhpBB if that's any help. Then you wont have to worry about proving you have the license.

Hi,

Please take a look www.my150mb.com!

We offer 150mb webspace, 1500mb bandwidth, 2 mysql databases, domain or subdomain hosting and cPanel to control your website.

We only require a text link back to us in a prominent place on your website (to show others where your hosting came from!).

Sign up is through our forums (for the time being) but this is NOT a post to host scheme, you do not need to post to keep your account, just to get one sorted out for you.

http://www.my150mb.com

Take a look, see what you think!

Back