• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting with jboss support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inaam

Hello,

I need some hosting with about 1gb space, 20gb bandwidth, php, mysql and supports jboss on the web server.

You won't find JBOSS on a free hosting platform and not on any budget host either.

Unless you can stump up the $5000 for a basic setup you'll need to find an alternative, sorry.

Heck...I may be able to install it on one of the Apache servers.
I suggest you download Apache Ant and host it yourself for now.

Heck...I may be able to install it on one of the Apache servers.
I suggest you download Apache Ant and host it yourself for now.

You obviously don't know the system requirements or the cost for JBOSS :tired2:

It's a full blown application platform, run under the SUN Java platform, not an 'add-on', the OP won't find it normally but someone might have an enterprise level server running with it installed that they might let them use, although the security implications would be horrific...

Last edited:
It's for a gaming website I made for a college project that requires jboss to work. Anyone can help?

Oh so like an enterprise server?
My hosting partner has a very powerful server, 8 core with 35 gb RAM. But I don't think we can let you use it for free. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back