• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting with jboss support

Inaam

Hello,

I need some hosting with about 1gb space, 20gb bandwidth, php, mysql and supports jboss on the web server. Any good offers, please state in here.

jboss costs way too much, and also security breaches from it, I don't think you'll find any hosting. If your ok without jboss on the hosting account, then I can offer you a good package, but it won't have jboss...

Adz

Does it HAVE to support jboss?
If he makes a special mention to include "jboss support", yes, it HAS to support jboss. No one would want to reduce their chances of getting a better hosting plan by including a request for something that they might not need.

I don't know what's your budget, but eApps offers VPS with JBoss support for $30/month: eApps. Or one at eRoute.com for $19.95/month.

I'm not affiliated with either sites stated above. Thank Google.

Good catch vongst :) yep the $30 Standard Max is about the cheapest the OP will find anywhere for JBOSS AS support. (7 posts and I'm going to +rep you, nice one)

OP - that's your best option, or your school coughs up since it's for a project there. Why in the hell did you pick to use that anyway, not to impress someone surely, sheesh.

Back