• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting

The_Real_Jinzo

Ok well once again I Decided im gonna make a huge site well first off let me tell u what its about
Title:Ultimate Rpg
About:It is going to be a huge rpg like kingsofchaos.com but it will be bigger well youll have lots of more options and itll load lot faster then koc
So I Need
Cpanel
Subdomain not uni.cc
Mysql
Around 3-5 Emails
And a ipb installer ill need one ipb forum
Thats about it plz contact via instant mesenger for more info
Bw:300 mb for now
space:600 mb for now
__________________-
Click the link and the number u see
You can use the following link to gain soldiers. Every confirmed click on your unique link will add one soldier to your army. The clicker will also be given the option to join your army as one of your officers. For every two clicks/soldiers an officer receives, you will receive one soldier.
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=sv7jf3e3

Last edited:
ha ha once again all of my friend u take i had a web designer u took him but dont worry lol because i know something u dont also that yabsoft u a$s he was my php programmer once again u took him
also please stop spamming all u do is say how it stupid cause ur not into rpg leave me alone or im gonna report u

Last edited:
You're going to report him for saying what anyone would have said, and for suggesting an alternative? I'm going to report you because you don't read the rules - no ref links.

And you say you're going to build a RPG which is better then kings of chaos, when why are you trying to get people to click your ref link?

I think you should spend less time making websites and forums, and spend more time doing your english homework..

actually im not reporting him for that he keeps replying thing liek that a stupid idea putting me down and saying all this stuff if u have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all

Back