• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosts!

thecrecarc

okay i need a forum host AND a web host. for the web
20mb of more
NO ADS AT All text or not text pop ups ect
hopefully more than 500 mb band maby 1gb
ftp
a sub domain.
good service/ up time

for forum:
well i suppose anything will do exept NO ADS
also quite a bit of templates.
also my host right now is good but... u can not signn in if ur using internet exloper and ur cookie level is medium. and that is annoying caus esome of my mebers just quit once the figer out the can't sign in.

thanks alot!

Last edited:
Since you are that lazy that the free host even have to provide you with templates, I can say the hosts here are also lazy to host you. :p

priestess_isis said:
If you stop being a crybaby, maybe someone will bother to host you.

Im sure that was humor (im hoping so too...)

99.99% of the time your host will not provide free templates and probably not a web editor. This isn't geocities, tripod, lycos or netfirms. (all those free hosts DO offer easy page builders though).

Why not get yourself a trial copy of Macromedia Dreamweaver MX for the easy editing and search google for free templates. Your hosting request is not that bad 1GB Bandwidth 20mb space should be very easy to provide, im sure that almost every free host offers this.

ya i know :( but my current providers has all this but... the easy web editor is brokened and it haas no support. heh do u guys no any free every easy to use wysiwyg editors?
(i still need the hosts though :) )

by the way i want no forum posting cause it takes me a mmonth to get 10 posts :)

Last edited:
Did you not read his post too? He said he got an editor and only need a host now. Macromedia Dreamweaver is not a cheap software after all. If he can't afford web hosting, you expect him to buy that? :p

jiehao85 said:
Did you not read his post too? He said he got an editor and only need a host now. Macromedia Dreamweaver is not a cheap software after all. If he can't afford web hosting, you expect him to buy that? :p

Umm... I posted the Macromedia Dreamweaver recommendation WELL before he posted that he had found an editor. Macromedia Dreamweaver has a huge trial period that he could build his site within.

Back