• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Ipb Forums

The_Real_Jinzo

ok first off here what i Need No Exagerattion.
Need
cPANEL
website
10 IPB Forum
Nothing Disabled
I expect maybe 500 visitiors a day within two months
so about 300 mb for space and 500 mb of bw
Subdomains...
In Exchange
I can Supply a Affilate Button for each forum,Text Link,A forum regarding your hosting Please give me a chance i assure you will get more hits and money give me one chance thank you
My site is going to be a huge series of rpg forums 9 rpgs including every rpg and eveyrthing about it and a other general rpg forum also there will be a site regarding general rpg and all the links to the other rpg forums so its a huge series of rpg

Last edited:
500MB of bandwith, 500 visitors aday, ahah you are going to be out of bandwith within a week, and10 forums for 10 different RPGs? Why dont you just make 1 forum with 10 different, lol 300MB space for 10 forums, you are going to be out of space so fast

do you know anything?

and a huge series? thats crap dude, i dont think online forum RPGs are that popular, i think its a waste of your time, other peoples space and the losers that go to your sites time

i belive if u have nothing to say nice dont say anything at all also if u dont support my site dont reply ok also i might need more bandwith and space im new with mb and bandwith sorry for the inconvience also its my site plan im making diffrent rpg's with diffrent rpg hacks supporting the rpg like i said dont reply unless u have something nice to say or related

dude,

Your topic title is IpB forum needed, but yet your asking for complete hosting, how about you be more specfic on what you really want so that it can be provided

when u say 10 forums, are u using a different IpB message board for each rpg or 10 forums within the one message board??

the only help i can give, is as soon as i get hosting i will be giving out free ipb forum hosting - with limits of course

but if your looking for instant ipb hosting all we can do is redirect you

www.invisionfree.com is so fare by what i know the #1 ipb host around, check em out!!!

or could always go to www.dhost.info, get webhosting and upload and install the forums yourself

can u offer me what i need free icewind i supplied all the info of hwat i need and im well aware of other sites and yes 10 ipb boards per rpg ok? so back off

Looking for 10 IPB boards is basically asking for a reseller account whether you charge or not - the space is not a problem, the transfer, usage and MySQL is.

With 500 a day it's going to add up very quickly, and asking for sub's suggests that you will 'resell' (not necessarily for cash) to others.

The amount of CPU usage that would use is outside free normal hosting I'd think.

lol sorry u can delte this i need my other post more entiled need hosting or something like that also my other post is needed to in ads and offers

The_Real_Jinzo said:
lol sorry u can delte this i need my other post more entiled need hosting or something like that also my other post is needed to in ads and offers
also you may notice, but your sig is too long. I also doubt that there are any hosts like this. :p

Sara_Samsara said:
Shroogle doesn't give website hosting in the same deal Sara... and I think you've mentioned the host enough times to give me a serious headache.

My mistake Sara... this host is O.K. for now according to the below quote:

Unlimited space, database & bandwidth. We will host and customize the boards for you to match your site. If you want to customize your boards at your own, for a limited time period, we will provide you the FTP access to your files (Only for Experienced Users).
wait a minute... o_O did I just say I was in the wrong w/o cunsulting myself?? my mistake.

according to shroogle:

1. They give FTP access for experienced users only.
2. The customization is only allowed for a limited time.
3. The FTP IS the customization.

It's oblivious.

Last edited:
Why not try 1 rpg first until you know you will get more hits? Or do you have like 1000 friends that will support these rpg's? If you is new to bandwidth and mb you can't have made something like this before. How do u know you will get that much hits?

Northernboy said:
Why not try 1 rpg first until you know you will get more hits? Or do you have like 1000 friends that will support these rpg's? If you is new to bandwidth and mb you can't have made something like this before. How do u know you will get that much hits?

Exactly Northern Boy... you should think before you act on these things. For example, if you have just started your forum and site the possibilities of getting many hits is pretty far out of reach. So you may want to use more bandwidth in intervals; no FREE host allows this ability... since they give you a fixed bandwidth rate and that's all you get. Of course... you won't need that much until later. As I've experienced... the more you move, the less likely people are to come to your site. :p And thanks goes to T35.com for not deactivating my account.

Anyway, you should think about this.

Back