• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need New York Host

RivaCom

Looking for a web host that can start me out on a small plan, which will likely to grow later down the rd. Don't need more than 1 GB space and probably no more than 5-10GB of bandwidth.

Need something in NY, So anywhere nowhere remotely close, please don't bother. I appreciate the offers but it's the opposite direction of what I'm trying to put together.

I would assume a subject line of Need NY host, would apply that im looking for a host in NY and not TX or LA, so yes I would prefer only in NY, bordering States will be taken into consideration.

OK, Cool, Just clarifying ;)

Merged for you and ease. Please no more requests if you aren't NY or a bordering state, otherwise they will be deleted per OP's request.

Geek Rack Networks would like to offer you the following hosting package:

Geek Rack Lite
Disk Space: 1024 MB
Bandwidth: 30 GB
Control Panel: cPanel
Script Installer: Installatron
MySQL DBs: Unmetered
PostgreSQL DBs: Unmetered
Email Accounts: Unmetered
Hosted Domains: 5
Server Location: New York
Monthly Cost: $3.99
[More Info] [ORDER NOW]

We accept payment via 2Checkout as well as PayPal. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me either by pm or email at sales[at]geekrack.net. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

I don't think there is any well-known or reliable datacenter in New York. But I am located in NY, but our DC is in Florida.

Back