• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEED: PHP/MYSQL + Unlimited or HIGH Bandwidth + 20 megs.

HaVoC

I need a webhost that will offer me php and mysql and has atleast 20 megs of space. Also, I need unlimited bandwidth too (if not, a high amount)[ex, 5 gigs]

Thanks.

Bandwidth is connection speed (measured in bytes/sec); data transfer is the amount of data transferred (measured in bytes). Of course, the term "bytes" can also be simplified into kilobytes, megabytes, gigabytes, etc.

I also need a host other than tripod to host phpbb... does anyone know a good free host(PHP + MySQL)? do any exist anymores?

Originally posted by master_tee
i tryed for weeks to find somthing like what your looking for for a phpbb tryed them all never found a good one

why don't use tripod to host a phpbb forum? i think it is quite good

Originally posted by Matt8
There is the following hosts that will come close to suiting your needs:

www.amzweb.net -no more signups i think

http://www.nelie.org/ -10 mb php/mysql transfer i am not sure about. Mysql is currently down :(

www.xug.net 5gb transfer, no limit on space as far as i know, php/mysql

Of course these all have ftp

i was wondering, at www.xug.net do they have a good privacy policy because i didn't see one. the rest sounds good, i would just feel better knowing they had a privacy policy

~swasia

Originally posted by HaVoC
I need a webhost that will offer me php and mysql and has atleast 20 megs of space. Also, I need unlimited bandwidth too (if not, a high amount)[ex, 5 gigs]

Thanks.

Hey i can host you if u want. just tell me what your site is about first.

I am not sure about their privacy policy. I do not give out my address unless I buy something, thats just my policy. Other times I give out fake ones or my friends addresses (shhhh they dont know about this :p)

Re: Re: NEED: PHP/MYSQL + Unlimited or HIGH Bandwidth + 20 megs.

Originally posted by soundcheck

Hey i can host you if u want. just tell me what your site is about first.
can you host me? I want to install a forum about diablo 2 and diablo 2 expansion. I already installed one here. http://arcanesanctuary.redi.tk but it's very slow. So what do you say, if it will not get popular then i'll try making a clan site, but if that wont work, then i guess, i'll quit. So what do you say?

Back