• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Re-seller

IndianFighters

I wanna get free re-seller account like the 1 RTG ppl were giving i suppose its over now & i missed it :( so can any1 offer a plan similar to them?

Resellers cost a lot of money. Most companies do not offer this for free. You best bet would be to find a free hosting company that allows you to use software like zPanel.

IndianFighters: I can offer u something like this, but I don't even know what u wanna host on it... I have spare server space, so I might open you reseller account (btw it isnt on cpanel). Just IM me, as u have me on your list ;)

I wud like to knw more abt zpanel, thought RTG was givig a proper re-seller & if any1 cud offer me that. wat RTG offered was 1gb space & 5gb bw with all other features & no such ads only a link "Powered By RTG" on the main site so if any1 cud offer that as if RTG can offer then many of u big bulls of hosting can also do. So waiting for u all.
IndianFighters: I can offer u something like this, but I don't even know what u wanna host on it... I have spare server space, so I might open you reseller account (btw it isnt on cpanel). Just IM me, as u have me on your list
Yesterday 12:49
ok will IM u ako

Still looking for sum1 who cud provide me that... i will buy the re-seller later when it gets me sum output. Hope to hear from everybody.

Mustang said:
But he has the same ads prob. & i dont want anythng like that coz then it wont be any hosting bussiness for me. Its better if any1 wud settle for a link back or banner back to there site frm the main site of re-seller & then charge for the upgrade in future as if the hosting thng works for me then i will surely be needing more space & bw. I think thats preety much of a fair deal.

How do you expect someone to give you a reseller if you can barely spell it

Still looking for sum1 who cud provide me that... i will buy the re-seller later when it gets me sum output. Hope to hear from everybody.
So you want someone to fund your little experiment? Good luck. :p

Why not just fork out $4 to get a very small reseller?, you cant be that brassic lol.

^ I agree with that link, thats probably the best deal your going to find. You cant just expect people to give you a free reseller cause another hosting company offered one.

i've got 2 free resellers.
and 2 i've applied for never showed up.
pm me for info.
using comparision hosting links is not allowed.

^ I agree with that link, thats probably the best deal your going to find. You cant just expect people to give you a free reseller cause another hosting company offered one.
Especially when it is going to cost them money with little or no return. :p

Back