• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller A.S.A.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a reseller account for a brand new project. The specifications are below:

Cpanel/WHM
Reseller Features (Master Reseller Is A Plus, but not required)
75 Gigs of space
400 Gigs of transfer
Private Nameservers
Email Accounts
MySQL Databases
PHP 5
PERL 5
CGI-BIN
PHPMyAdmin
Fantastico Script Installer
Cron Jobs
Let me use my own domain
And the rest of the basic stuff...

My budget is $15.00 Per Month. If your plans offer slightly less, they may be considered. I am willing to negotiate. Please post your offers as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jessica

Last edited:
WHOA that is/are some major requirements. i suggest you lower you space requirements before someone replies with an offer

Hello BeautifulBlossom,

If you would like a quality reseller account then please take a look at our reseller plans: http://jshosts.com/resellers.html

I can offer a custom plan with the 75GB of space but it would be well over your budget. Let me know if you would like a custom offer made.

Hello,

Please take a look at Drivenhost.com into consideration for your reseller hosting needs. We provide quality services above anything else, along with a reliable support team.

If you would like a custom quote, please email sales@drivenhost.com

Thank You,

Eddie W.
DrivenHost

WAY too much for WAY too little.

Raise your budget by around 3 times, or divide your requirements by 3 ;) The package your looking for should retail at nothing less than $40/month

I also agree with everyone.

The best that MiloFi Hosting could offer for $15.00 a month is:

37.5GB Space
175GB Bandwidth
Reseller - cPanel, WHM, Fantastico
Unlimited "features"

Your budget is very small compared to what you're asking. If you're prepared to increase your budget then PM me. If this package is fine for you, also PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back