• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need reseller for $1/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, we can do $1 per month!

For $1 per month Wicks Hosting can offer you the following:

100 MB Disk Space
8 GB Monthly Data Transfer
99.9% Uptime Guarantee & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Unlimited Domains
Plesk Control Panel (client level)
PayPal Accepted
Free eNom Domain Reseller Account

All other features listed on our website: http://www.wickshosting.com/resellers.php

To have us create this custom package please contact me via PM or open a ticket with sales at http://www.wickshosting.com/helpdesk/.

We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Last edited:
Sometimes, i love to see power of Money here :lol: Offers at 1$ or better say few cents after deducting Paypal fees WOW:p

PayPal actually has actually introduced "micropayments", so I can see about 80 cents of that dollar.

Right now I'm working on building my business, so breaking even or even a small deficit is acceptable and expected.

If you are looking for that much, expect to pay quite a bit more with us. Though someone may be able to offer something with ads, we can't.

I would assume if you want a reseller account YOU are reselling the space.. Sell the space and give more money back to your hoster!

Why do people have to be so cheap!

Hi
I think that pay as you go reseller package will realy cool for you. I suggest you try to use affiliate programm.

Are you still after the $1/month reseller account, i will offer you a reseller account with unlimited features:

500MB space and 5,000MB bandwidth - $1/month
1000MB space and 10,000MB bandwidth - $2/month
1500MB space and 15,000MB bandwidth - $3/month
2000MB space and 20,000MB bandwidth - $4/month
2500MB space and 25,000MB bandwidth - $5/month
3000MB space and 30,000MB bandwidth - $6/month

PM me i can set this up within a few minutes.

These prices are avaliable for anyone reading, if you are a member PM me, if not email higley123@aol.com quoting this post.

ok i want to see if i can get this....

2gb space, 20,000 mb bandwidth and unlimited features for:

$2 dollars a month and a adsense banner and a sponsored by link.

i dont think thats too unreasonable...

can any1 offer me that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back