• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reseller space 5gb bw 50gb

it's hard to choose which one, i spent some hours to checking ur offer one by one.
finally i decided move to highlayer.

for overall 4-5 times bought hosting or reseller from this forum, may be next time vps will be :beer:

ty for all offer guys, :wave:

goodluck

mod, u can close this thread

Good choice, d-j. I've just moved with them and i'm happy to say that it seems to be the "you get what you pay for" kind of thing :)

@socheaphost & Darksoul
hmm.. nope, i never put RAID10 protected storage as the most imporatant point, i never checking hardware. so i dont know what the hell RAID 10 is... lol

i just checking all your offers, from budget, spec, testing ping, testing download, whois, traceroute, checking server location, checking scam or not (via google/forum), bla bla bla...
and, so far i dont get any bad record in all your hosting.

because you all are equal.. my last reason to choose which one is.. "professionalism". you can check his posting in this thread how he trying to attract my attention.

@Erizo
ty, i read ur posting too, when u looking new hosting.. and that's become one point to make decision xD

kk..
since i already moved, this thread should be discontinued.
good luck ^^

Back