• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Server

meanwhile I dont like they say "unlimited monthly traffic", you should check the connection for server. Is that 512K or 1M or....? But from what I have heard about amenworld, they seems good :)

unlimited is only if you have a 1 year contract with them. otherwise its 1024 gb per month.
only drawback i see is plesk and not cpanel...

how do you check connection speed?

well... it's set by provider. anyway, if you dont like Plesk, look around to get others ;)

did you try DirectAdmin? www.directadmin.com I presonally prefer DA over cPanel with its performance, stability. And of course, it's easy to use :)

if you want to rent cPanel yourself, you will need to use external license, that costs $55/month at least. Do you want to go that way? ;)

about the reseller packages. I have nothing against them, but I dont want to go with unlimited space (as they are offering in Premium package). Also, 50GB diskspace at $15/month is a big overselling. They dont have backup either, I assume. Unmetered transfer does exist, but how about the speed? Like I mentioned above, 512KB, or 1MB... Please dont say me that server comes with 100mbps, and they offer unmetered 100mbps.

saying a little more about backup: many providers sell large diskspace, but think, if you provide backup service (that brings a better service for customers), how many GB of space you need to have? Double for daily backup. One more times if you provide weekly backup... So, if you provide 50GB space for customers, you will need 200GB totally for using space, daily, weekly, monthly backup. It costs of course. You can say they dont use much, but you sell them 50GB, then they have permission to use up to 50GB. If you do not do that, you are overselling :)

Can you use credit card? If yes, consider our offers here
- SM3 package with 12GB space + 400GB transfer. control panel: cPanel or DirectAdmin or Helm, you can choose. Price: $100/month

dedicated server:
- Sempron 2600 / 512MB RAM / 80GB HDD / 1000GB transfer / cPanel + Fantastico = $105/month
- XP2400 / 1GB RAM / 2x40GB HDD / 1000GB transfer / cPanel + Fantastico = $120/month

I will waive setup fee that's $49 normally if you want to order now

does this offer still stand? i'm more interesested in dedicated server. what is basic managed? and do you accept pay pal?

gate2vn said:
AMD Sempron 2600
512MB RAM
80GB HDD
1000GB transfer
cPanel / WHM
basic managed

Price: $95/month, plus $9 one-time setup fee

Using FWS as discount code when you are ordering
If you have any question, feel free to contact us.
thanks

sorry, that offer was expired. If you can afford $99 setup fee, the monthly fee can be $99

we dont have Paypal, but 2Co and moneybookers. basic-managed means we setup server at the beginning, make it secured, optimized. You are still the person to be in charge of server management, but our techs will help you when needed. Usually, if your issue can be solved within 30 minutes, we can do it for free, but if it takes more than 30 minutes, the service fee will be applied

Also, please be known that the semi-dedicated will be great choice if you dont need root access. The server hardware is stronger. Let's say P4 3Ghz / 1GB RAM at least. And we take care the server all days.

gate2vn said:
Can you use credit card? If yes, consider our offers here
- SM3 package with 12GB space + 400GB transfer. control panel: cPanel or DirectAdmin or Helm, you can choose. Price: $100/month

dedicated server:
- Sempron 2600 / 512MB RAM / 80GB HDD / 1000GB transfer / cPanel + Fantastico = $105/month
- XP2400 / 1GB RAM / 2x40GB HDD / 1000GB transfer / cPanel + Fantastico = $120/month

1. which is better, Sempron 2600, Celeron 2.4 ghz or 2000+ AthlonXP?
2. does your cpanel come with WHM and autopilot?
3. also, is that dedicated server managed, unmanaged, or basic managed?

Last edited:
Well if i were u and wanted server for gaming platform i would suggest go with Deckers hosting PENTIUM 4 2.8GHz on http://www.ctrl-alt-deli.com/dedicated.php i am hosted there and omg no lag for the game server i hosted with and ultimate speeds and look u will get 10ips but be prepared to pay extra for cpanel $20 per month but for decent relaible hosting u need to pay else u get what u deserve if u go for cheap hostings.

Decker said:
The XP2400 is a better deal - you get a disk for backups for customers.

Yes, the XP2400 is a better deal. More RAM, 2 HDDs that would help when optimizing server.
Yes, you have WHM/cPanel and free Fantastico license. If you want to use WHMAutopilot, you can add $20/month more
All our servers come with basic-managed package

gate2vn said:
dedicated server:

is that 1000gb transfer total or 500 in and 500 out?

Dedicated server

Hi

All of the uptime on our servers are 99.9%. We can give you a dedicated Linux Server with 3 Ghz Intel Processor, 1 GB of memory, 80 GB Hard Drive and 1200 GB of Monthly Transfer for $99.00 a month + Setup fee.

We provide full techinal support by email that is loged in using our professional ticket system. We offer the best services and prices on dedicated servers, and I think you be very happy with us.

Please give me a call at (703)-609-3046 or you can you send a email message to sales@taylorassociate.com.

Thank you
Phillip Taylor

Vietkid58 said:
Around this:
512 mb ram
70 gb HD
500 gb bw
WHM/cpanel
linux based server
2.4 ghz cpu
100mbitconnection
budget: $60-$70/month
payment method: paypal

something close to this would be great. more space and bw is what i'm looking for but doubt there is something for this price. looking for dedicated but if something like this can be purchased cheaper by, vps or reserller, then interested also.

Dedicated Server

Hi

Our dedicated servers come with:

3 Ghz Intel Proccessor
1 GB of Ram
80 GB Hard Drive
Plesk
1200 GB of Transfer
$99.00 a month.

http://www.taylorassociate.com

If your interested then please visit our web site or you send email me at sales@taylorassociate.com. We do accept payments from paypal.

Vietkid58 said:
Around this:
512 mb ram
70 gb HD
500 gb bw
WHM/cpanel
linux based server
2.4 ghz cpu
100mbitconnection
budget: $60-$70/month
payment method: paypal

something close to this would be great. more space and bw is what i'm looking for but doubt there is something for this price. looking for dedicated but if something like this can be purchased cheaper by, vps or reserller, then interested also.

Back