• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Small Adult Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

secr3tzz

hi master from freewebspace.net
i need small adult hosting with
* space : 500 mb
* bw : 10 gb or least
* htaccess
* mod_rewrite
I can put link back or banner on every page my site. Thanks :D

Just remember that most adult pics/movies are copyrighted and you will need permission to host them.

Thank you for this very useful piece of information, Sain Cai. We're a little new to the free hosting world, and I hadn't even taken this into consideration!

Also note that the vast majority if not all people who come looking for adult hosting are not likely to get said permission, nor even know where to look.

Figured as much. We have no intentions of operating illegally, though, so any user wishing to sign up with us should be aware of the fact. We will cooperate with all laws, and shut down any accounts (immediately) not doing so as well. This is not something I would like to do, of course. I really want to see everyone's website have a prolonged, healthy life, but sometimes this is just not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back