• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some help installing this script!

agent smith

Hello,

Recently, i found a myBB script which allows multiple installs (Multi scipt). This is what i wanted seeming i run a free forum hoster! However, this came with no readme or instructions. I have downloaded the myBB software from there website and uploaded it to my FTP. I then installed that and uploaded the multi script. I just get lots of error and it just doesnt work.

To view it please go to: www.easyforumz.com/myBB

If you could help it would be very helpful!

P.S I have uploaded the script below (Its default, This is what i downloaded so i havnt edited this but i edited the files when they are in FTP (mySQL, password ect)).

Matt,
Social MSN - s-mat@hotmail.co.uk
Hosting MSN - matt@easyforumz.com
http://www.easyforumz.com/MULTI.zip

Last edited:
Registered an acc and got this errors:

Warning: fopen(./inc/testicmsettings.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/easyforu/public_html/myBB/forum2.php on line 1067

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/easyforu/public_html/myBB/forum2.php on line 1068

My user used for tests was testic I think you forgot to add a / on config file for site url

Check it and let me know if it works

Back