• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some help

Corazu

GO HABS GO
NLC
Alright, so I've bought my Mother a laptop, and her birthday is in August. So I've been driving her nuts by teasing her about it ("You're gonna love it!") and I gave her some hints today (which will drive her more nuts). She asked me to think of a really good one to give her...

She wanted to know a letter that is in it. So I told her "U" is in one of the names it is called, but it can be called many things (laptop, notebook computer.)

I told her it was about the size of a scrapbook..give or take a bit (which I tried to allude to her was a large variant).

I told her it could maybe have a photo on it..or something (she asked if it could be used with photos).

I think that was it. I need some vague that completely doesn't give anything but appears to...

Id be giving hints that could well be a lap top, but make it seem more like somthing else.

For example, spend a week convincing her indirectly thats its a photo frame.

"son, can it be used with photos"
you can put photos in it, its bla bla size, hard, and has a fragile glass part on the top.

Then next week, id aim for a cordless drill.
its electric, can run on batteries and do the job just about anywhere. When you turn it on, it makes a wurring noise.

Continue this process till the bday xD

Hamster x 2, Matt, Fnix
Then next week, id aim for a cordless drill.
its electric, can run on batteries and do the job just about anywhere. When you turn it on, it makes a wurring noise.
, and [DWH]Yuxuan

Lol funny ---- there!

anyway...

You can see people with it, maybe see a picture or 2

Back