• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need some help...

hey, thanks for the input. I have it designed to work with 1024x768 screens, but, i actually noticed a couple little problems that i will be working out later, in the next couple days, but, i did condense some of the space that you suggested. it looks good I think. take a peak and let me know if that is a bit better for you too. thanks again

iBrightDev, that looks much better on both my 1024x600 and 1920x1080 screens. Even on the large screen before there seemed to be just some random extra space in that spot. Everything looks great now.

Lookin good :) I can't see the ribbon for sample work though and the carousel arrow heads are good but faint (my old eyes you know cough) I do like the drop shadow on the hovered over sample, good to get some feedback sometimes that your going somewhere :D

Hard pushed to come up with anything to improve really, if the arrowheads could be outside of the sample graphics that would be good but it would involve shuffling space horizontally in tat area and the space usage is very pleasing to the eye as it is so I'd be pushed to suggest it, and as it fits perfectly on a 1024x768 (still the most likely target) unless some small but very obvious arrowheads were used...

All in you have a fan though :D

Vote for mine too! If you like it that is :) http://bit.ly/l8zdKw
even better than the last time you showed me man. love it. great job.
iBrightDev, that looks much better on both my 1024x600 and 1920x1080 screens. Even on the large screen before there seemed to be just some random extra space in that spot. Everything looks great now.
thanks for the input, i really appreciate it. :)
Lookin good :) I can't see the ribbon for sample work though and the carousel arrow heads are good but faint (my old eyes you know cough) I do like the drop shadow on the hovered over sample, good to get some feedback sometimes that your going somewhere :D

Hard pushed to come up with anything to improve really, if the arrowheads could be outside of the sample graphics that would be good but it would involve shuffling space horizontally in tat area and the space usage is very pleasing to the eye as it is so I'd be pushed to suggest it, and as it fits perfectly on a 1024x768 (still the most likely target) unless some small but very obvious arrowheads were used...

All in you have a fan though :D
Decker, clear your cache too. you will see the ribbon then. :)
as for placing arrows outside, i used to have some, but, they just didnt look right. i can make those ones a bit darker, just didnt want them to be obtrusive. thanks again for the input. i think it made for some great, but small, changes to the site. you guys are amazing. :)

I did clear the cache ;p might be my provider has it cached though so no foul :)

Check yer PM's ;)

And I can see where outside would be bad for the arrows, just can't think of anything else than make them darker :)

i got PM, and the sketchetik bold is implemented in the design now how i wanted. let me know what you think. i like it. if you are using FF, press ctrl+Shift+F5, and they images should load properly. odd that it didnt already.

J-St, that design is pretty awesome. I think I remember seeing it a long time ago when you were first starting it. But anyways, it looks great.

Ditto for Colin

thanks Ben, appreciate that. yeah, it was in limbo for probably a year, but, im really trying to get it done now so i can start advertising my services more and hopefully get some clients out of it. im also going to start offering my services for just slicing up psd files to make w3c compliant css3/html files for people, so, i have to build out that part and the price calculator for it.

Back