• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some hosting with PHP

TehGuy

I haven't had hosting for a few years now, so I'm kinda lost on who the good webhosts are nowadays. Anyhow, my interest in all this fancy internet-building stuffs has been reignited.

I'm looking for:

100mb space
500mb data transfer
A MySQL Database
PHP
FTP

That's all I need. I mostly just want to re-learn all the stuff I've forgotten (basic HTML, CSS, Javascript) and then learn some stuff I thought was a little too complicated before (like PHP; seems incredibly easy after taking a required C++ programming class for my degree).

I'm too lazy probably to remember to post for hosting. I'd be fine with a small banner or a link, but keep in mind my site will get virtually no traffic, so I don't know how much good that'll do.

Thanks!

Edit: Almost forgot! I don't have my own domain. In the past, I think I've just had a subdomain given to me by the host, dunno if that's still how it works. Thanks!

Last edited:
I can offer:
1 GB Disk Space
10 GB Transfer
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
http://my-webhost.info/tht/order/

I don't offer subdomains normally, but it should work if you put the full subdomain (you.my-webhost.info) in the domain box. If it does not take a subdomain of my-webhost.info, try bigdaddyg.info instead.

I'm not going to force you to add anything to your pages.

Last edited:
Nice! Got it working! (step 5 on the registration never stopped, so I read the faq on your forums to see where to log in, and I guess the account was made)

Thank you very much, sir!

If in the future I ever do make something that has any amount of traffic, I'll be sure to add a link back to ya!

TehGuy,

We would be happy to host you at www.nuzoka.com. Features include:

5 GB disk space
100 GB monthly data transfer
2 MySQL Databases
PHP
1 FTP account
Subdomain (you.nuzoka.com)

Our Web link is www.nuzoka.com. We'd love to have you.

Good luck in your search.

Back