• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need someone with a vbulletin licence to help me

Hey, i need someone to put my email on there vbulletin customer priotry list so that I can access vbulletin.org

Reason: I am a vbulletin coder, and i just sold my vbulletin licence, and now when i get a customer, and he wants a mod installed, i cant download it for him.

Please add email: benjwilkins@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

What sort of a coder would i be if i told everyone to go to vbulletin.org and download or look at posts for tips that i need.

Seeing as everyone is allowed to have 3 emails on there list, i thought someone would be kind enough to allow me access to vbulletin.org :)

To access vbulletin.org, you have to have a valid license, right?

So since you don't have a valid license anymore, why should someone else, who has paid for it, put you on their list for free?

If you are a coder, and hence make money, I think you should pay someone to put on their list. $2-3/mo. I think is reasonable.

To access vbulletin.org, you have to have a valid license, right?

So since you don't have a valid license anymore, why should someone else, who has paid for it, put you on their list for free?

If you are a coder, and hence make money, I think you should pay someone to put on their list. $2-3/mo. I think is reasonable.

I agree completely with Robert.
You are a coder. Go code something and make enough money to get a new license. Then you won't have to beg.

Reason: I am a vbulletin coder, and i just sold my vbulletin licence, and now when i get a customer, and he wants a mod installed, i cant download it for him.
If you sold your license, you don't lose your membership at vB.org (assuming you joined when you had a license). If you don't have an account, the customer can add you to his "friend" list.

Back