• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

! Need Space For Design Site !

memorabilia

Hi
Im looking to start my own webdesign website im currently in the process of finish off the main site and im looking for websapce and bandwidth for it. I hope to offer webtemplates and if all goes well start my own webhosting company offering free and paid hosting. This is just 1 of my many site i have/starting i help out freinds with stuff for there site like codes and desogn ideas. Im not 2 sure how much space/Bandwidth i will require, if any can offer me or give me some advise on how much space or bandwidth i should look for id be greatful.
One thing i DO NOT want to do is FORUM POSTING i dont mind putting a ad on the index page and a link for the site on my links page.

Some Requirements are
PHP
MYSQL
SUBDOMAIN
CPanel
With ever else i could get.

Thanks
JD-Webdesign (John)

Last edited:
Help House Hosting offers reliable FREE web hosting to anyone that needs a website. We do not require forum posting to keep your account,our only requirement is the placement of our google banner in your index page.
All Free Hosting accounts come with the following;
40mb disc space
1gb bandwidth
cPanel
Fantastico
MySQL
Awstats
EMail
Virus Scan
Spam Assasin
Much More!!
To read more about the offer and what it includes, please visit our plans page. To read the rules for free hosting, please read here. If you have any questions, you can contact us in our Live Chat Support between 10am-10pm or later, 7days a week. You may also use our forum, contact form, email, trouble ticket system, or yahoo messenger (helphousehosting).
Thanks in advance!

Back