• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

! Need Sponsor 4 > 15000 uniq visitors daily and keep growing !

MatriXicã

who am i and what do i need !
i`m the owner of : www.6muzica.com wich provides free legal music & wich has > 15000 uniq visitors daily ( 60% Romania , 20% USA , 10%Spain and 10 % rest of World )
i need :
10 gb/space monthly and unlimeted bandwidth or > 5000GB monthly
ftp acces ( 1 or 2 or 3 logins , is not so important how many logins )
for what i need this ?
because i need to host my music !
thats all

& i accept ads & banners
because i know that u need $$$ :p
ciao ! & sorry 4 my bad english..
:wave:

Last edited:
No reliable host will offer that much space or bandwidth free, even if you do put ads up. Why so much music? Can't you compress it?

i need this 5 TB and 10gb space because of very much visitors ! 1000 GB woud be enough only ~ 10 days !

we dont have so much music because :
1 : the website started since ~ 1 month ago
2 : because we dont have provider where to put music !

No. Not happening.

No more than 100GB of bandwidth will be given for free (even with ad's) and unlimited bandwidth does not exist.

Your looking at an unmetered 100MBPS dedicated server, meaning $400 per month.

in an case of another i will find ;) and i will make rich the person wich will sponsor me because this site ( 6muzica.com ) has an story.. the old site was comymanele.tk wich was the biggest romanian free music site ! and i got riped ( i mean someone findout my password ) and closed it , after a while i made comy-manele.tk wich was very good too , but after i made comy-manele.tk another people was copying us and were saying that the police taked us ( they said because of gelosy and because we were the best ). And we decided to change name and domain ! ( because the lamers was copying as on all domains ( checkout today www.comymanele.ws they still say are the real comy.. ) . So in last month we did www.6muzica.com ( 6 in our language is like : someone wisper to you ) wisper muzica dot com ;) will be the best !
thank`s ..
sorry if my english "sucks"

*sigh* the site doesnt look good at all, and since you only started for 1 month, how you know its going o have 15000 unique visitors daily?

if you are going to make the sponsor rich, why dont you make yourself rich and pay for the server!

what havent u understand ?
i already have 15000 visitors daily :)
the google ads havent accept my website ( reason : not english language )
and i dont have money ! to buy server .. at least i pay my domain and current hosting ....

OMG are you nuts or something.

You won't get this Ever :lol: You said the host can put Ads and then you yourself know Google doesn't accept other languages. So how gonna host earn :confused4

is Romanian 80 % and is from Romania ! if he has adverts , the people will join on the site to download our mp3 from your host and there u can have your own adverts.. is so hard to understand ? i think no .. anyway i will find someone !

well...can u prove ur stats tho...? can't believe this question sliped through all of u people...lol

i will show u the stats ! u can checkout by your eyes with alexa .. anyway i have only google stats ! i will send u !

Back