• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Staff Members

Capone

Hi there hopefully this is in the right forum. Anyhow I am in need of some great help or any at all. I am running a gaming site however I can't run it myself as a lack of time. I have everything done from domain, hosting, forum software, and part of a design.

I am in need of a few fellow members who have some spare time or wouldn't mind spending some time at this site. You of course will get either admin,or high staff positions.

If anyone is interested and/or can help even a little bit, It would help a lot. I know people are busy these days so (IF) you do have sometime to spare and would like to lend a helping hand out to a gaming community, please let me know.

Thanks for your time guys. :)

Please email alphocapone@gmail.com for any help or anything else. oldman2

Yes that was the forum and thats under control now right now I need help for the site. I need more help with content right now such as more articales or even minor graphics since I can't afford photoshop.

bellachaos said:
Can you tell me more about your site? what kinds of games and what kind of help do you need?

We post about anytypes of games from old classic systems to the newest games and systems out eg. Xbox, PS, PC, etc...

Back