• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need suggestions

vic62

hey, i just got a new job and this is consumin all the time i used to program for my website.
I don't want to sell the domain, so a friend suggested me something he heard about... he told me to hire some programming services that are offered on internet. So i went looking for some and ended finding a lot of them, i selected one that adjusted the best to what i'm looking for: it's not expensive and theey do joomla programming dotrey.
Now... i don't know if it's ok to trust them, i mean i've never used this kind of services, so i really don't know what to expect.
I need your suggestions, should i give it a try?
thanks
Vic

Where you find them ? How ? Do they have any review or any performance appraisal system ( like itracker) as proof ? Just check their previous works and if you like inquire about them in other forums. Normally if you had found them from some decent websites and they have some work done proof you can give a try

hey, i just got a new job and this is consumin all the time i used to program for my website.
I don't want to sell the domain, so a friend suggested me something he heard about... he told me to hire some programming services that are offered on internet. So i went looking for some and ended finding a lot of them, i selected one that adjusted the best to what i'm looking for: it's not expensive and theey do joomla programming dotrey.
Now... i don't know if it's ok to trust them, i mean i've never used this kind of services, so i really don't know what to expect.
I need your suggestions, should i give it a try?
thanks
Vic

You want us to tell you to trust someone most of us don't even know?

I would firstly search for reviews on the company, if they have a lot of easy to find reviews then I would go for them.

Back